~Jessica~

I dislike...

I haven't seen Matrix Reloaded yet but I would have done the same thing! I had to look away from the TV during like the sixth episode of the Taken mini-sereies... I didn't even want to watch it anymore after that. I watched the last episode but it was really stupid. The only good episod was the 4th one with Ryan Merriman :D oh and I liked 2 and 3 kinda because Jacob and Jesse are cool (well Jesse was just cute :D )

I disleik it when people Im me and wont tell me who they are until theyve annoyed me enough

i cannot stand that! if they don't tell em who they are i'll either justb iognore them or i'll block them...usua lly i just ignore them....who did that to you this time?

some one from the ES boards...they finally did tell me who they were

I dislike that carson spilled his milk on me

Originally posted by billy@Jun 19 2003, 01:47 PM

i dislke little brats that don't listen to anythign you sasy

i call those children..."zac"

i call them a few anmes. madiline, josee, mackenzie, megan gibson, jessica (lemley), sometimes i call them haley...sometimes caitlin

i dislike how that last post from billie messed up the boards some how...lol. but its fixed..but still dont know why it messed up the boards...

oh my word! y'all i'm soooooooooo sorry! i didn't mean to bring my cursed fingers to the board! i really didn't! now i feel bad....i think i need more jello to make me feel better

i dislike that jessica's not gonna cme see me! i guess i can't check off #79 :crying:

i disliek my mailman! he was supposed to rbing my clay cd on thursday! he didn't bring it friday and it had better come today! the nerve of that guy! not to bring me myclay cd! he probably took it for himself!

also a while back he was supposed to rbing my guiatr on wednesday and i didn't get it until thursday! he's so slow!

i dislike the hardcore brise on my arm....it's about 1 1/2 icnhes below my elbow and i got it b/c i squated down so jeffy coukld put somehting in my hand...but i have and i had my arms bent and the pool table was right behidn me....and i hit my arm on the pool table soooooooooooo hard! and now i ahev a hardcore bruise there