proud_orthodox_guy

CTF Movie Theater & Restaurant

the best suger filled/cafine filled/best taste ever!!!! well can someone take over for me?....i got to go.....got a bible study group?....i meaan is that alright boss? its kind of emergency.

Originally posted by proud_orthodox_guy@Mar 7 2005, 07:07 PM

Ok, cool.

What do you want to apply for?

umm can i be a waitress here too? or is that position already filled? :o

Guest troubadour89

I want to be a janitor if you need one. I can't be on all the time 'cause I've got my own talk show to host, but if you need me to clean up something, give me a buz and I'll be here.

hey is there any position for me?? ill be a waitress, snack handler (lol) or even the person who paints the walls lol

ok sami jane, sure you can be another waitress, that gives us two, or is it three

troubadour, sure if you want to help clean up we're always looking for workers to do that

caringo, we need more help in the snack bar, interested?

hey...sorry im late for work...........*walks over to popcorn machine and drops bag on floor and mouth drops in shock* "OK ....WHO TOUCHED IT!!!!! ITS BROKE!!!!!.....I WANT ANSWERS!!!"

"its ok...i found it...haha...wasnt plugged in...silly me" "umm....i need to talk to whoever is on duty right now.....the manager or owner or asst....anybody....i need to have a meeting about our movies"

Originally posted by pUnKiE@Mar 9 2005, 03:51 PM

sooo...where did everyone go?? well i think my position at CTF Theaters gives me clearance to this (popcorn maker)........we need to feature better movies....soooo....here are two

"When hamsters go crazy"

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/aw.php

and...

"Dangerous game"

http://www.thrustingbrowns.com/Tag.mov

lol hey, you calling my movies bad lol? Actually some are pretty bad but all the same..YOUR FIRED! lol JUST KIDDING!

Oh yes, you all can submit movies to me here by PM or post. I need to preview them first and give them a rating before they go on the main page and give em a rating.

I'm going to have to watch all these great movies. AFTER I clean up this popcorn.. its on my side!

Guest troubadour89

I'm here now. I'll help you clean up, caringo. Let me go get the broom, dustpan and mpo from the cleaning closet.

Guest troubadour89

*sweeps up mess, mops the floor and puts "wet floor" signs around so nobody sues t89 for tripping*