proud_orthodox_guy

CTF Movie Theater & Restaurant

Guest troubadour89
Originally posted by Benji'sGirl@Mar 11 2005, 12:22 PM

Possible enough we could move the food fight in here to give troubadour extra janitorial(sp?) work (hehe!)? j/k

^*while cleaning up a mess, t89 overhears the conversation thinks to hmself maybe it's time go go home from work now* :D

Guest troubadour89

very sorry sir, but ppl are just gunning 4 me these days. good day, I'm leaving. *walks home thinking thoughtfully*

helloooo everyone! sorry i havent been working, but the strangest thing happened on my way here....my computer line was cut ! true true

ummm well what do you want to watch? and while im at it do you want anything to eat? * lets skippy off of leash*

i was just talking to anybody in general so in that case i kind of was talking to you. lol soo ok *goes to get me a drink and play with skippy* soo do you want to watch any specific movie?

Do you think we could make your siggy into a movie Starry? If we had a movie called SATAN GOT PUNKED, I think it'd be awesome to watch.

BG

lets get a movie of the worst skateboarding wipeouts from Tony Hawk!!!!

i own them all, i love the nut bangers... they are so funny to watch

Guest troubadour89

*skips into work happy as a lark* Heeeellloooo, everyone. *smiles big at BG* I'm here to work today. Anything need done b4 the usual? Did caringo make a big mess just for me to clean up? *winks at caringo* Good. *walkes out after attaching his hands to a hot, steaming chocolate mocha latte with an extra dose of BOGO* <lollollol