HopeCline

Confessions

CTF-ers:

1. Sorry to say this, but you annoy me sometimes :P

3. Dude, you annoy me all the time :P[/b]

Is one of these me?

<3 Steph.[/b]

I was sure you'd have got it without the minx bit, but ya never know. ;)

Oh noes, I don't like guessing these things. I am too scared that I'll get it wrong. :baghead:[/b]

I know, me too! So I'll just take all the complementary ones and say they're to me!

3. I admire you and hope that one day I can be as Christ-like and full of love like you.[/b]
4. your the coolest woman i know,[/b]
8. You're such a strong person, I admire you more than you know. You have my merher forever.[/b]
8. And this one applies to so many people: I admire you SO MUCH. You're pretty much amazing in my eyes. But I'm too shy to tell you that, to embarrassed, or I think I understand what you think of me, so you'll never know how much I think of you, how much I follow your example, how much I dwell on your every word. And you made it onto the only positive thing on my list, THAT'S how amazingly special you are.[/b]
3.) You`re incredibly amazing...I can`t put it into words.[/b]
5. I think you're cute.[/b]
2. I think about you soo much. :D You are so sweet.[/b]

Those were all to me.

/sarcasm

Guest FirefromtheEast
Originally posted by rockettofrance

9. Go clean your temple.

I`ve been told similar in real life. :huh: Unless its not intended for its direct meaning.

10. Thank you for listening to me whine that night, I appreciate you so much.[/b]

*wonders*

Slap me if I am wrong. :D

Well, all the cool kids are doing it, so here I go. They're all CTF'ers, but good luck guessing.

1) I really just want to have a face to face conversation with you. You seem really awesome.

2) Ah, what to say? How do you follow the same things to such weird conclusions? I mean, some of the stuff that you say makes no sense to me. Why even bother?

3) Stop listening to Chick <_< He's wrong, period

4) I'm really sad that you haven't talked to me in forever. I mean, we were PMing each other for weeks, and now I just kind of wonder what happened.

5) Dude, you seem like a really awesome person, but there's no need to take shots the way you do. Why don't you just accept that we exist and move on?

6) Heh, I hope that I'm out of the what the category ^_^

7) Hey, thanks for answering my questions those times. I mean, they were pretty personal and random, so really, thanks. It gave me a pretty good understanding of the other side.

8) How are we so different and yet agree on a bunch of things o_0?

9) You're so awesome!!! This one should be really easy to guess Ms. Only person to comment me on my look-up ;).

10) Good job representing your beliefs, I would never understand anything about it without you. In fact, I'm not even sure if I would have even thought about it's existence without you. Just happy that you're here ^_^.

1. I hate you , I hate you, I hate you, I'm SO glad it didn't work out. To think I could have been in her place right now. Hah, I'd rather kill myself. Even though I USED to love you for several years, I cannot wait until you mess up your life more than you already have so I can tell you "I told you so". That day when you finally admit that I was right and you were wrong, and your life has been permanently SCREWED, I will LAUGH. SO. HARD. at your misfortune. Because you deserve all that bad luck. You brought it all upon yourself. Through all the fist fights, arguments, screaming, I'm so glad we broke up.

2. You've changed so much since you moved in with her. I've told you this multiple times but you still don't believe me. You used to be mature and responsible. Now it's the complete opposite. We used to be like sisters, you would actually steal your moms car at 14 to drive to my house to see if I was okay when I suicidal. You WERE the best friend I have ever had. But now that you've changed so much, I don't even know if I want to have anything to do with you. Stop screwing every guy you meet, stop doing so many drugs that you have a miscarriage of your baby, and quit buying animals that you can't take care of. One of your other friends already called the humane society on those animals because you can't take care of them! So quit buying more!

3. Quit texting me every two seconds! I DON'T want to hang out with you! If I did, I would have taken up the offer!

4. I miss you so much. I want you to come back to Ohio. We're like sisters, you're the only friend I have that doesn't annoy me to no end. I heard that you were getting into trouble with drugs now, and sometimes I wonder if it was my fault. I never let you do anything, and you never wanted to do any drugs until you moved away. But I still wonder. It's amazing how often I cry myself to sleep because I'm so worried about you, but too far away to really help you. I love you. <3

5. Please don't leave me.

6. You're so irresponsible. And your tattoos are uglier than crap. Quit getting them! You're only 16, you don't need an arm full of stupid-looking tattoos. If you're going to get a tattoo, get something cute! Seriously.

7. I care about you more than it seems. I'm sorry. <3

8. Stop copying everything I do. you copy my art, my phrases, my clothing, my piercing ideas, and then call them your own. Um, no. Go find your own style and quit copying mine. I don't wanna have to cuss you out again.

9. If you're going to borrow my clothes, movies, and manga books, please remember to GIVE THEM BACK.

10. You're one of my best friends, but you wanna hang out with me 24/7 and you're really clingy. It kinda makes me mad. But besides that, you're SO hilarious and I love you. <3 6 years of friendship going strong :] And honestly, I don't know how you put up with me and my stupid decisions for this long. But it means a lot.

Wow. So popular :) I do say.

I have a couple more confessions...

13. When I think of you, sometimes I wish you would be who you are. When I talk to you, I see the love of God. You're future wife is lucky for such a man of God - be confident in that calling and don't worry. Be who you are.

14. Even though you make trouble, I still love you - thanks for being friendly... though I wish I could figure you out, sometimes you like me and other times you don't - why does it matter if I'm on staff?

15. I have a boy I'm in love with.... leave me alone! :)

14. Even though you make trouble, I still love you - thanks for being friendly... though I wish I could figure you out, sometimes you like me and other times you don't - why does it matter if I'm on staff?[/b]

I saw the word trouble, I know its me.

Huw....-slap- its not you. :P

1. I honestly..think of you as a good friend... even though someone I figure gets annoyed when I talk about you on the phone a lot..I dont care...Your fun and strong headed and I like that. You are like..the peanut to my butter and so much more :) even our conversations are freakin awesome..even though you pee when I can hear 0_0 though I always say its like music to my ears. ( im lying ) Shhh

2. You..of all people have realllly helped me through a lot. I really dislike you now. You broke my heart the first time and then your "someone special" starts mouthing about me. I tried ot be your friend but that didnt happen...look where we are now? NOT even talking..>.> You like..disgust me in so many ways..Sometimes I still think about you because you honestly was someone I was very much in love with until you trashed me. *sighs* Im kinda glad your on invisible all the time and dont message me on yahoo anymore and im glad I quit going to your website though it was going downhill anyways. At times I wish we could have stayed friends though...

3. Im SOOOO glad we met. I love you..like no other. It sucks we live so far apart. I know we have our differences and sometimes im not the happiest person to be around but im glad you stuck with me XD I love it when we have our long conversations but i hate it when we argue or bicker about something that both of us cant agree on. Youve helped me grow stronger in my faith and listened to my many questions about hte bible..and then answering them...and then when I get confused you do a great job at explaining! I want to see you in person so bad..and I cant wait too either. You were there the night I got saved. Talking to me and even cried when I cried. Your AMAZING. I love you.

4. *sighs* Started talking to you a while ago..back when debates were actually ok on ctf and everyone had fun while doing it..didnt like you at all because you were the one person that I could actually have a decent debate with because you always had NEW information or brought something new to the debate without using the same darn thing EVERY TIME. Then you came on randomly one day..I added you on msn and we became friends. I love talking to you and we both kinda vent to each other so thats all good and we have a lot in common. You quit coming on ctf all together basically but im still glad we get to talk on msn.

5. You sir..annoy me to no end on chat >.> You just started coming here not to long ago and you think your being smart but geez you get on my nerves. Quit being such a smartelic and thinking your funny..because 1. Your not. and 2. Your not. Get a life and learn to be nice and maybe people will be nice back to you 0_0. Your jokes..are NOT that funny. ANd when you have something to say usually its something that im like..oh great...another comment frmo the one and only ________.

6. Oh Oh. Ive had some fun times with you mr. calling me highlighter girl :( Only like two people know that story 0_0 ..you got yourself banned from ctf..like some of my friends from here but DANG ..you were my first ctf husband and you quit coming on msn altogether and I miss talking to you and it sucks..agh.

7.You are a fun girl. Ive known you longer then most people on here because I MET you ina different chat. Weve gone through so much together..i dont know where id be right now without your help. I love you to death and im sooo glad were friends.

Isn't it sad that I don't know enough people on CTF to make any of these interesting for you? :( Wait, actually, I think one of them might relate to someone who has an account here... but you'll never know.

1. You need to stop relying on me and other people that you know only though the Internet. We used to have much in common in April 2007, but I've grown since then, and it's time for you to grow up as well.

2. You can't always "keep the peace", especially when you urge me to fight your battles for you, promising to help me out later. However, when you say you'll "help me out", I'd appreciate ahead of time if you translated that into "I'm going to tell the people I despise that you're only talking for me because you're immature and that I don't want to fight because I love peace." Stop lying and making me take the blame.

3. Even though I'm not like most of the girls you know, I really don't want to hear about what you search in the Internet, if you catch my drift.

4. Stop talking about her. You know darn well that I still like you, now stop. And I'm going to miss you.

5. I can't believe you. We dated, you were with me constantly, I felt like you might actually like me. Then, after I have to break up with you and I manage to get you back as a friend, you let out that you fantasized about me and OTHER GIRLS while we were dating, that you at first only asked me out because you thought I was "hot", and not to mention you replaced me with another girl from MySpace only 20 minutes after we broke up. You had to have known how much that would hurt, knowing how replaceable I was. And now you have the nerve to try and get me back. Wow.

6. I do everything you ask, sit through all of your yelling and cursing, and still, you're not happy with me. What else do I need to do?

7. Ever since I was little, you never felt the need to make me feel like your child. Ever. No love, no appreciation, nothing. Don't look surprised when I try to avoid you.

8. Thank you. Though you tried to get me to turn against all of my morals even though you were my friend, thank you, you opened my eyes and let me see what actually is in this world.

9. I think she did like you, you know. How couldn't she? You treated her like gold, and even though she denied liking you every time, she definitely did. You'll always be considered a very, very good friend to me, as well, no matter how many times I jumped on your back and dumped water on your head.

10. You're my best friend, and I don't want to lose you through high school. We're going to the same school, but we have no classes together. I really hope we manage to stay semi-close.

Its a Mix:

1. You dont have to be insanely happy all the time- for once, Yell at me for pity sake!

2. I'm not all thats jazzed that your now in my family, please dont kiss me on the cheek...your lips are very wet.

3. You bring out the inventor in me, one-which I only know the name, and the other an unmentionable million dollah amazment (ps:We're twins)

4. Maybe I'm just not all that boring/concerned as you are.

5. Your a very pretty young man

6. Your not suffering all that much...or at all, I'm sorry you have such a safe and loving home.

7. Your awesome, why arent we best friends yet?

8. Your not as intelligent as you think you are

9. ( Like Kandi) Please stop calling me, I've been "extremly busy" for 30 days straight, maybe you can give up for a while.

10. You= most amazing, funny, annoying, best thing ever

10. Thank you for listening to me whine that night, I appreciate you so much.[/b]

I think that one may be me idk for sure though and I'll do mine when I have more time

For one CTF User:

-Gosh, I really, REALLY like you (I'm talking about a female).

-You're such a sweet person, with a great sense of humor. :)

-I wish I could get in touch with you more often.

For another CTF User:

-I really wish you would start seeing the truth and not be brainwashed

-Please stop being so rude.

-Even though we definitely don't agree on a lot of stuff, I still like you....sorta....

-One day you will discover the truth. Until then you will be in my prayers.

-If you change your way of thinking, you may be able to save lives.

For another CTF User:

-You have a very...unique personality.

-I can tell you're really smart.

-I wish you could see what I try to explain to you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I won't post many details, I don't want to make anyone feel bad. But you can still try to see who they are.

Is one of these me?[/b]

is the other one me XD

okay here goes.

1 + 2. dude 1 and dude 2 one day I'm gonna come to see you both and thrash you at halo B)

3. I'm not an emotional person and I'm usually rather low in comparrison to many, I know how to fake a smile and do so regularly but you bring an honest smile to my face which is a rare thing indeed. I really enjoy our friendship. and I am aware but I'm not gonna move into that place, not in this situation.

4. You are the role model for how I help this site, and it wasn't just a silly act to start using the claymore of n00b pwning. the sillyness was merely 1/4th of the reasons ;)

5. Stop Listening To ABBA (multiple applications unfortunatly)

6. Thank goodness you've calmed down. I was *this* close to banning you

7. I hate it when they take stuff out of context aswell

8. Good news -you're a great guy Bad news - you keep getting yourself into trouble worse news - I think I can hear the fundies coming :lol:

9. Stop going for the cliches, just because the bible is perfect and you think your stuff is based purely on it doesn't mean you're stuff is perfect, if you stoped using the overstatement and really opened your mind up to the fact that you can be wrong you will see yourself growing immensly. In knowledge, wisdom and the word.

10. ::: .: ...: :.:. :: .: !!! :lol:

Alright, here's another one.

-I haven't seen you in a while, and I never knew you very well. But why did you call my friend stupid??

-Honestly, lighten up. I won't bite you...just relax dude.

-I wouldn't mine being friends with you if you weren't so unfriendly.

And here's another:

-Why can't you just believe me when I tell you something?? You know it's true.

-You're blind...you can't seem to see Jesus' love for you.

-You're smart, and I like that about you.

And yet another:

-You are very smart for your age!

-I can tell you want to stay away from any sort of temptation.

-You're a sweet kid, humurous and intelligent.

-Girls will definitely LOVE you once you start do date.

Mk i just soooo thought of more i HAVE to add....

12.) fairly good friend just do one favor for me the next time u speak to me or anyone else without me freaking THINK BEFORE U TALK OR ACT... thankyou

13.) Just admit it your obsessed with me :P

14.) IMA WEIRDO U :angel2:

Same people may be on multiple numbers...

1.I have always liked you. You are really sweet. You never annoy me like you assume. I love talking to you, you are my best CTF friend. I would have to cook for you if we knew each other in real life. :P

2. I think I am in love with you.

3.I never forgave you for telling me that.

4.The way you type annoys me.

5.I love the sound of your voice. Your laugh is great. I dream of it every night.

6.You haunt me in my dreams.

7. In my dreams, you look like a Salt Shaker.

8. I have always been jealous of you.

9.You're cute.

10. You are my StarShine.

11.I wish you weren't so distant...

12. You annoy the crap out of me.

13.I'm sorry I 'killed' you. Even though your sister thanked me. xD

most all ctf people but some not

1.i wish u knew how much i love u

2.i wish i didnt tell all of my past becuse now u act distent and closed off

3.i love u so much your basicly the most amazing person every

4. u realy realy annoy me

5.i wish u would relize that no matter how much u hate your dad your just like him and your kids r turning out just like u

6.i wish u would just get off my back sometimes

7.your name haunts my life

8.i think about u every minute in my life

9.thank u so much for listening to me even when im being suicidle and depresing

10.every time i see u smoke or drink or do drugs i cry on the inside even when i dont look hurt on the outside my body is screaming inside

11.i wish u would listen to me wen i try to talk 2 u about God

1. I wish you weren't gay cause you're one of the hottest guys I've ever seen and know I know I will never be with you xD

6. Thank goodness you've calmed down. I was *this* close to banning you[/b]

At first I thought this was about me...

7. I hate it when they take stuff out of context aswell[/b]

Then I saw this *phew*

8. Good news -you're a great guy Bad news - you keep getting yourself into trouble worse news - I think I can hear the fundies coming :lol:[/b]

Then again, this could be about me also...

Another one...

11. How does a Reformed theologian accept Tradition? Aren't they antithetical? Unless, of course, we're using a different definition of Tradition, or Reformed... Meh, you're probably going to start your own church one day, or become Catholic/Orthodox. (Hmm, I wonder who this is aimed at...)

12. Maybe someday you won't have an emotional attachment to your beliefs, and then you'll really be able to be tested and accept when you are wrong, and then you'll be right! ^_^

13. Seriously, get rid of him already, and start anew.