HopeCline

Confessions

Guest FirefromtheEast

More...

1. You know how to speak your mind and I really admire that. Sometimes I wish you wouldn`t though.

2. Sometimes I wish I could give you a hug. You make me happy.

3. I didn`t like you that much when we first met, but now I think you`re really awesome and intelligent.

4. For some reason you intimidate me a bit. Take that as a compliment, as I don`t admit to that often.

5. Humility is a beautiful, beautiful thing. Give it a whirl.

ME TOO ME TOO!

1. I love your hair

2. I admire you greatly. I don't think we would get along in person though...your still pretty awesome. And I would LOVE you to marry my sister....as weird as that sounds

3. YOUR AN IDIOT, but I love you

4. You are an IDIOT...and I will hurt you if you mess her up

5. I hope you get gingivitis

6. I adore you. Your conversation drives me bonkers because you don't respond like a human should, and I realize that it hurts my pride. I also worry about your habit of thinking that you are worse then you are.

7. I love you.

8. I admire you. I think your awesome.

9. ...man...that is all I have. Oh well.

3, 4, and 5 are not Ctf'ers

they are my sister, her fiance, and an idiot with bad teeth

1. I'm sorry I lie a lot

2. I feel bad for upsetting you intentionally

3. I sometimes say things to you just to upset you

4. I really am sad inside, don't believe me

5. I love you, and our conversations (or lack thereof on my part)

6. I miss you dearly

7. I'm not better.

8. I lie and say I like you, when in reality I talk bad about you all the time

9. I really do care

10. I wish I could make up for the bad things I've done to you and we could be friends.

Guest FirefromtheEast
I want to guess this is me?[/b]

No sir. It is not.

I really..really like the way you dont care how I am. You accept me for me..even when I dont act 18 or like a decent person because I talk too much or freak out over stupid things. I love the way you talk to me..when we talk on the phone because you treat me with SO much respect.

I love that your so into your religion but not REALLY overpowering and your views are quite the same as mine. I love how the two times ive been majorly upset you didnt care about the cost and let me call you collect..just because. I love that your in love. I hate it aht you arnt online as much as you. used to be..I really miss talking to you.

I like your personality. Your plain awesome. Your love for god is amazing.

You are you..though sometimes you send mixed signals about how much you like or dislike about me. Used to pretty much hate your guts..now your not bad.. I learned to get used to you.

I hate when you lie...you always lie...im sick of them. You lied about being pregnant like 3 times..you lied about concert tickets you lied about being scytzophrenic..spelled that wrong..you lied about being a clean freak..and your always talking about PETA. I HATE IT. I love you when your yourself but you cant be yourself half the time without some sort of lie out of your mouth. How am I suppposed to believe you? I want to stay your friend weve been friends for years..I just wish youd learn to be yourself around me..

4. You are the role model for how I help this site, and it wasn't just a silly act to start using the claymore of n00b pwning. the sillyness was merely 1/4th of the reasons ;)

5. Stop Listening To ABBA (multiple applications unfortunatly)

6. Thank goodness you've calmed down. I was *this* close to banning you

7. I hate it when they take stuff out of context aswell

8. Good news -you're a great guy Bad news - you keep getting yourself into trouble worse news - I think I can hear the fundies coming :lol:[/b]

Let me see if I can get yours: :)

#4 is Sam, WarMaster

#5 is Huw, of course

#6 is me?

#7 is Aquinas

#8 is Samo

More...

1. You know how to speak your mind and I really admire that. Sometimes I wish you wouldn`t though.

2. Sometimes I wish I could give you a hug. You make me happy.

3. I didn`t like you that much when we first met, but now I think you`re really awesome and intelligent.

4. For some reason you intimidate me a bit. Take that as a compliment, as I don`t admit to that often.

5. Humility is a beautiful, beautiful thing. Give it a whirl.[/b]

These are all me. ^_^

Honestly though, if someone's written one on me, I'd love to know. :D

More.

- I like waking up to your texts at 4:30 in the morning, even though they're usually about ridiculous things like Jello or Romanian accents.

- I'm sick of your drama. I'm pretty sure you make up most of it, too. You know I hate liars. There's a reason I avoid you.

- You've been my best friend for years. We hated each other, then we were best friends. And our personalities are very alike, although I hate how you try to act more intelligent than you are. It's really annoying. You act as if you're so enlightened, and so much more mature than other people our age. But really, you're trying to be something you're not. And that just makes you immature as well. That's probably the biggest thing that annoys me from you. But I still love you, and I love walking around town until 5 in the morning, running from cops, and walking to Bob Evans during thunderstorms!

- Your values and personality change with the trends which is really ****. You're 100% stereotypical. We had fun together sometimes, but I wish you would act yourself.

- I despise you. You're NOT good at helping people, you just cause problems. You shouldn't be able to work at a school. You're the reason I almost got put into foster care. You're the reason my middle school years sucked.

- You're my flesh and blood, but it's amazing how we act like strangers to each other. You're the only sister I've got, but I'm sure we'll never be close. You confuse me. One minute you're a lesbian, then next you're sleeping with random male co-workers. You have anger issues off the freaking wall. I wish we were close like other families are. But we're not. And we never will be. That sucks.

1. When you said that I never wanted to have anything to do with you ever again, yet today we are best friends.

2. Sometimes you annoy me so much. I wish you were a bit more mature sometimes.

3. Six years and runnin' :) Luv yaz sista!

4. You seem REALLY cool, even though you're not a Christian. I wish I would be able to gather enough courage to talk to you.

5. I pray for you everyday and promise to PM you more.

6. You're scary, yet awesome.

7. Sometimes we fight, but you guys are the bestest sista's eva! (who said sisters don't fight ;) )

8. Sometimes I am truly jealous of you. From this day forward I promise to be more awesomer :P;)

9. You are a divine inspiration

10. You're not who or what you say you are.

idk if any of these are CTFers or not because I only have like 2 planned out but yea

1. I wish you'd just grow up and get a clue that the world does not revolve around you, you're not the only one that matters, your anger issues drive me insane and I know I have them but I've been working on my anger you just don't learn that things are so much easier to do when you're calm I love you so much but sometimes I just want to beat some sense into you

2. I wish you'd still talk to me we were best friends for a while and then idk what happened you just stopped talking to me even when I send you emails and messages you never reply I miss you a lot

3. I wish your parents would see how much respect you give them and loosen their leash they have you on I mean you're only 18 and I know you live in their house but they take it too far IMO and I can't wait until you go to college it will make things so much easier

4. I love you so much you're one of the sweetest girls I know and you will never know how much I appreciate you for all that you do for me and I wish I could do more for you other than just give you my company though I know you'd say that's all you need but that's not me I do more stuff than I have to for people

5. I wish you'd realize that what you're doing is a mistake and I wish you'd come back to God because you're an amazing guitarist and a great friend I miss your hangouts at your house we used to do some stupid stuff but it was fun

6. you are an amazing girl and I love you for always being there for me even at like 2 AM and I appreciate you for what you said that one sunday night I'll never forget it that was the absolute nicest thing that has ever been said to me and I appreciate you for that

7. please stop texting her she doesn't like you she doesn't want your texts if you want to talk to her then come to church if not then just LEAVE her ALONE please

ok so one is a CTFer the rest are not

At first I thought this was about me...

Then I saw this *phew*

Then again, this could be about me also...[/b]

ha ha

1 of them was about you yes... XD

to help the Good news ... one was not you

#6 is me?[/b]

No

5. Stop Listening To ABBA (multiple applications unfortunatly)[/b]

Aww, that's not very nice to Emily!

:roflol:

I think I'll keep these all to CTF people. ;)

Note: One or more could be to the same person. Or one could be to a couple people.

1. Thanks for always listening and then cheering me up when I need it. I love how we can debate one moment and then yell PAPAYA the next. You're amazing and crazy and like a big brother to me. I love you with the fire of 1,000 suns, eh? xD

2. You're the one person on here that actually agrees with me on about everything so far. But you take it to a higher level. Your passion for Jesus and your joy amazes me. If I could be like anyone on here...it would be you.

3. Psh. You aren't so big and bad. ^_^ I love you so much. And I KNOW God has something amazing beyond your comprehension in store for you. Don't quit. And don't regret.

4. As much as you joke, I don't think there's a kinder person than you on ctf. <3 I love our funny conversations.

5. You are the most unoffensive person I've ever met. So encouraging. Thanks for praying for me. And yell at me once in a while, ok?? You're the one person I would take criticism from willingly.

6. I'm still marrying you just to hear you talk. xD

7. I can haz your writing skills?

8. You make me feel pretty.

9. You are not the expert on relationships.

10. You have made me realize prayer is more important than anything.

11. Stop being so annoying.

12. What the heck is your avatar??

13. What is it about me that makes you think to ask ME for advice? You're one of my favorite people on here though. You make me smile.

14. Wanna cookie? Oh wait....I took that out of context too. 0_0

15. I rarely meet anyone your age that is as mature and dependent on God as you. You make me ashamed sometimes of how discontent I am alot. You're like a little brother and I envy your joyfulness. I don't know how anyone could ever be mad at you.

Here are a few more. All of these are CTF people:

11. You seem like a cool person. I wish you wouldn't get so worked up over things sometimes though.

12. Where have you been? You need to post more, your posts are always interesting.

13. I wish you would think more before you start saying things.

14. You have a great sense of humor and your posts are usually interesting.

15. Whatever you are up to, I hope you're doing alright.

12. What the heck is your avatar??[/b]

That's definitely Eclipse.

14. Wanna cookie? Oh wait....I took that out of context too. 0_0[/b]

*sigh*

6. I love being able to talk to you about everything, but sometimes you're too perfect and I don't know if you would understand how I feel. How can we talk when we have different beliefs? You are too afraid to step out of those overbearing shadows and make your own mark in the world. I need you to see yourself in a different light. I love you, and maybe I'm misunderstanding you, but talk to me, and tell me about it. I want us to be closer again.

7. How's your bunny? I can't wait to see you on the 25th :D

8. I hate your attitude but I'd like for us to be friends one day.

9. You confuse me, you really do. Half the time I don't know what to make of you.

1. I was reading Augustine's Confessions and I thought about you. Remember that Augustine converted from a life of horrible sin not because of arguments but because of Ambrose's kindness. That being said, I think we should be friends :).

2. I kind of want to meet you.

3. I can't help but think you stuck your tongue in an electrical socket when you were younger and it has very much effected the way you think.

4. You make me laugh so hard in the chat but you need to stop talking about batman :).

5. I make you want to be a Catholic, and you make me want to be a kinder person. Thank you. Someday we should dance together.

6. I respect you so much even though I have never told you. I am amazed by your dedication to the pro-life efforts in spite of people who say you shouldn't because you're not Christian. You are a true hero.

7. I wish you weren't anti-Catholic, but hey, at least if you are trying to convert me cuz you care.

8. Every time I see your screen name I think you are not Catholic and I don't know why. Who knows?

9. You are my favorite mod of all time. Thanks for helping my brother out. You are very intelligent and deserve a hug.

10. I remembered when you drove me insane in the debate forum with your faulty logic but it's ok. You tried.

Does that mean I got the rest right?[/b]

no you got another 1 wrong

3. I can't help but think you stuck your tongue in an electrical socket when you were younger and it has very much effected the way you think.[/b]

this probally isn't me but if it was you'd be more correct than you know XD

11. You know, even thought I upset you a lot, and say things that upset you a lot, and get you mad at me, I really do like you, and I wish I could make you happy, and that when we talk I know everything is okay in my life, and that I would believe you when you say you love me, because I don't think it's possible to really love me.

9. You confuse me, you really do. Half the time I don't know what to make of you.

[/b]

Money has it that's for meh?

Okay....

1. I don't get why you talk to me but you'll never know how much it means to me. I'm sorry that its always you who talks to me never the other way round, I guess I just figure that it'd be annoying if I talked to you... although it never seems that way. To be honest, you confuse me. Don't take that wrong though, a little confusion never harmed anyone.

2. Thank you soooo much for being so accepting. For not asking questions that I know must be burning in your mind. I promise I will tell you one day, just not today.

3. You always make me laugh. Thats a good thing. Laughter is good for the soul. Thank you :) (although laughing at the computer screen does look a little odd to anyone passing by ;))

I can't think of any more at the minute, I'll do some more later. Some are CTF. Some not. I won't say.