Brandy

What Makes You Smile?

Well, Last night this girl I went to school with saw me and started talking to me. She was like, you and Amy's b-day was on the 25th right? I was like yea. She was like I thought about you two. I was like wow! I didn't even know she knew our b-day! It just made me smile! And geek, I know you are probably wondering who it was....ask me! lol!

jana...i already told you...but clay at crabtree mall and clay in the raleigh christmas parade

chris rix throwing a complete pass makes me smile :D especially when its a beautiful touchdown pass :cry: sorry its just so amazing lol

Originally posted by da geek@Jan 1 2004, 10:56 PM

chris rix throwing a complete pass makes me smile :D especially when its a beautiful touchdown pass :cry: sorry its just so amazing lol

lol i know right...what a game

yea.. they lost though..... but thats ok because sunday i am still wearing my florida state shirt to church... lol there is tons of lsu fans though they might pounce on me and yell.. lsu lsu

lol if that happens at church i will be like.... you guys have major problems

the fact that i got a legolas poster instead of the cardobrd cutout (cuz chole wouldve chewed it) its groovy

being bakc home makes me smile.. i mean i love my family and all but theres no place like home

:cry: I love you too Nerd! Anyway, seeing the Packers win their first playoff game makes me smile! Especially when lots and lots of people said they would never make it anywhere this season! The playoffs is making it somewhere! Go my guys! I'm proud! *tips cheesehead hat*

^ thats what i was gonna put!! haha

knowing the LSU is competing for the national championship makes me smile

i knew it was either football or baseball...b/c y'all never talk about basketball or hockey or any other sports

yah... baseball and football are definitely my favorites haha i mean ill mention someone from those sports occasionally. haha

that fact the LSU won the national championship makes me smile :)