Sign in to follow this  
billy

I Think It's Funny...

so the only people that ahev a video of that concert is us, the van eerden's, and aubrey...haahha...bad girl! you broke the rules! no, i'm just playin...but those are the only people with the video...therefore if you wnat a copy talk to aubrey b/c im not allowed to make copies of it

although aubrey probably doesn't have a dvd. and steal the shwo was the first song...and they ahd the guitar amps turned up way loud...well...actually they were right but you couldn't hear bryan singing so through the whole first verse of steal the show juan was fixing that...so in the video you can't hear rbyan at all....you can only hear the music...btu then they fix it by the first chorus...but that's okay b/c i know the first verse to that song anyway...although in aubrey's video you might be able to hear bryan a little bit b/c in concert i could hear him b/c i right up there and aubrey was too...and she had her camera with her...but the video guy had his camera set up on a platform further back

Originally posted by ~Jessica~@Jun 13 2003, 10:50 AM

i think its funny that according to a list i juts read the Supertones are gunna be at NOJ not RTU....doesnt that seem not right?

What's NOJ? I knew they weren't gonna be at RTU since March :) But Pillar, AA, Newsboys, and I think Toby Mac will be at RTU

NOJ is night of joy

what's rtu?

i think it's funny at lunch today jeffy wnated to make a sandwich all by himself...and we alreday made turkey sandwichs so all the stuff he eneded was right there in forn of him. so he gets the bread and the mayo and he squirts the mayo on the bread (a TON of it!) then he put the 2 pieces ofbread togetehr and started eating i9t....not cheese...not turkey...just mayo and bread...sounds yummy right? haha

rtu is rock the universe (basically night of joy but at universal instead of magic kingdom)

i think its funny how my baby sister Hayley is constantly wearing my other little sister, Keri's, clothes....eve though Hayley wears like a 4 and Keri wears like a 7-8

that's hwo jeffy is! but since the sibling closest to him in age is 9 years older than him(12 years old) he usually just sleeps in our clothes...like shirts....like sometimes when i get anew shirt he'll say it's his. like jana has this white tank top with a duck on it...and he says that his...i ahve a white tank top with an alligator on it and he says that his...anmd jana has this red camisole shirt and he's never said it's his but we we're doing our laundry he'll go through her absket get it out and put it on....it looks like a little red dress...ahha it's so cute! he'd be such a pretty girl! and if he had never gotten a haircut his hair would seriously be AT LEAST down to his mid-lower back...i'm serious! this kid has so much ahir! his first haircut was at like 6 months! and he's had about 15 and he still alwasy has such long hair

he was so cute when I put him in my leotard from when I was little. he would ahve been a really cute girl....hes a cute boy too though

Originally posted by billy@Jun 15 2003, 01:37 PM

i think it's funny that jeffy calls my mom "jenny"...her anme is karen

He's so weird :wacko::baghead:

i think it';s funny that i got a AI magazine eysteday and jeffy will go through pointing at all the clay picture say "vay, vay, vay, vay, vay" and soemtimes he'll say "vay ayin"

i think it's funyn that a hair just fell out of ym head...and it's godl...liek seriously!

i think its funny thatI felt something on my arm and I thought it was a mosquioto so I slapped my arm to kill it but then I found out that it was just a peice of my hair and not a mosquioto. and I hit myself really hard. it hurt

ahhh! i did thattoo! i just didn't post it b/c ni didn't wnat to fgeel likea dork

I thin kits funn when I ask Julie a question, but she cant remeber the answer adn then like 4 hours later she randomly says the answer, but I have no idea what she is talking about cuz it was so long agao

I tihnk what is in Jessica's signature is funny. this: "Hey Whit! Lets duck tape our joints and run around!"

I cant just picture them doing that....haha

i think its funny that whitney actually did it friday ngiht...oooo it was great! the things we learn form brendan leonard

i think it's funny that jeffywas changing out of his bathing suit and into clothes and right when he took off the bathing suit the doorbell ings...so he runs to answer the door...wearing nothing at all