Sign in to follow this  
billy

I Think It's Funny...

i think mike is funny in the til i met you video (if you see the entire thing.....TMW doesn't show like the last minute and half of it!)

oops! that lats post was supposed to say i think rbitt is funny in the til i met you video

i think it's funny that in the til i met you video everyone is always petting mike's hair...he must ahve soft hair! i wanna pet mike's hair!

I think its funny how my best friends and I went fishing today. Fishing! Can you believe it? Of all the things teens can do these days..we choose to go fishing! wow lol. So anyways I think we were out there for like almost 3 hours and we didnt catch a thing! (well maybe some plants and muck...oh wait i think Matt caught the tree but anyways) It was crazy fun!

Originally posted by Syphon@Jun 25 2003, 02:14 AM

Fishing is AWESOME!!!!!!!!

agreed!

i htink it's funny how jeffy says is full name:

feffrey ee-wy-ee-wy anteny my-iss

I tihnk its funny that I almost fell off a desk onto another desk, but i caught myself...it would have hurt real bad if I didnt

i think it's funny..in a bad way. that today jeffy was looking at some discovery kids magazine and it was all about firetrcuks and friemen. and jeffy said "ya nwo what i'm gonan do tonight?" and joey goes "what?" and jeffy goes "i'm gonna stick stuff in the venst so ti will catch on fire so a firetruck will come to our house!"

haha....the things kids will do to see a fire truck. hey julie lets a write a book about that. ok? I dont tihnk it will sell as many copies as our other book we may write someday

dude scary..

i think tis funny how i was talking to Keri and she was like 'you shouldnt talk about Tasha's wedding, cuz it mgiht not happen" and im like "yes it will" and keri goes "what if Tasha objects?" and im like "shes not going to" so Keri said "well, what if I object" and im like "oooo you better not" (she would too)

I think its funny how this evening I went over to a friend's house and we played the original nintendo!! Yeah..thats right..like from the 80s!!

Originally posted by ~Jessica~@Jun 28 2003, 03:54 PM

dude scary..

i think tis funny how i was talking to Keri and she was like 'you shouldnt talk about Tasha's wedding, cuz it mgiht not happen" and im like "yes it will" and keri goes "what if Tasha objects?" and im like "shes not going to" so Keri said "well, what if I object" and im like "oooo you better not" (she would too)

i so see her doing that! LOL :alien:

she would too...oh well, hopefully my mom will cover her mouth (although i dont think she'll be sitting with my mom)

I think its funny that today julie took her kittes to church to try to give them away adn one of the jumped out of her arms and ran right into the glass windows like 5 times...it was so funny

I think its funny that every time juie hears someone say the name clay she starts eavesdropping to see if there are talking about clay aiken...usually they arent though

yeah well...it was funny britt ran into the windows but it wasn't funny when she ran out the open door and crawled up into the engine of the van in the parking lot

Originally posted by Jana@Jun 28 2003, 03:54 PM

haha....the things kids will do to see a fire truck. hey julie lets a write a book about that. ok? I dont tihnk it will sell as many copies as our other book we may write someday

yeah...that might be a good book...but it definitely wn't sell as many books as our other book! although the picture on our book will either draw people to it or scare them away

Originally posted by billy+Jun 29 2003, 02:57 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (billy @ Jun 29 2003, 02:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Jana@Jun 28 2003, 03:54 PM

yeah...that might be a good book...but it definitely wn't sell as many books as our other book! although the picture on our book will either draw people to it or scare them away [/b]

haha...yeah...the picture.....I think we lost our mids the day we decided to write our book

haha! you only think that? i'm just about positive we did!

hey jessica...we were acting like we were on that one day i was tralking toyou and i told you jana wa sin the background going "YOU'RE WEIRD! *pause* YOU'RE WWEIRD!*long pause* YOU'RE WEWIRD!"