Sign in to follow this  
billy

I Think It's Funny...

you'd be really entertained if you read the our book...the title alone would capture you!

(not the one "things kids would do to see a firetruck")

true...probably b/c we wrote it and we ahve no life...anyone who writes the book "101 ways to go cross-eyed" has no life!

i have no life...

me and my dad were gunna (are going to) write a book about how shoes end up in weird places. Like ok, have you ever been driving and saw ONE SHOE in the middle of the road? sutff like that

ummm....i've seen 2 shoes with the shoelaces tied together hanging over a power line

Originally posted by billy@Jul 1 2003, 11:36 AM

ummm....i've seen 2 shoes with the shoelaces tied together hanging over a power line

I was gonna say that

I see them on the side of the road a lot too

I tihnk this poll I saw at this other site was funny. the question was what are you doing for the 4th of July? the choices were yes or no

I tihn kits funny that yuesaterday jeffy put the cat on his slide and the cat didnt liek it but jeffy shoved her down the slide and was saying " you do want too"

i think it's funny what jheffy just diud

he was in his undies and he wanetd to go outside and i said "you can't go outside in your undies!" and he goes "i know! i'm going to my room to get 'ummies'" then he stops...and lowly turns around to afce me and geos "oooooh! i got 'ummies'!" ahha! he's such a blonde!

haha! now he got his clothes...surprisingly they match rpetty well (unlike last time)...it's khaki pants and plaid button up shirt and a belt...the only probably is his pants have an elastic waist and no belt loops! haha but eh just discovered and is loojking for panst that have "holes"

Originally posted by billy@Jul 3 2003, 09:36 AM

i think it's funny what jheffy just diud

he was in his undies and he wanetd to go outside and i said "you can't go outside in your undies!" and he goes "i know! i'm going to my room to get 'ummies'" then he stops...and lowly turns around to afce me and geos "oooooh! i got 'ummies'!" ahha! he's such a blonde!

haha! now he got his clothes...surprisingly they match rpetty well (unlike last time)...it's khaki pants and plaid button up shirt and a belt...the only probably is his pants have an elastic waist and no belt loops! haha but eh just discovered and is loojking for panst that have "holes"

hes such a goof ball

i think this is funny...

last nihgt e went to the fairgrounds to watch fireworks and there was this girl near me and ajan who was about 10 years old and she's watching them and she goes "wooooow! i wonder what they feel like!" i leaned over to jana and was like "well...why don't you go feel them"

what a nerd!

i think this is funny...

yesterday me and jana were rearranging our room and we had this one box like right in fonrt of the door and you could only open it like 5-6 inches and every time we wwould go into our room we'd open the door and run into it b/c we were used to it openeing moore. but it's so funny to watch the other nperson just rin into the door every time someone tries to open it...ahha...but jana moved that box to a diferent part f the room b/c we were starting to get headaches...but i knwo i ran into the door at leats 15 times

haha...yeah I hurt myself several times from running into the door. we arent too smart

i think it's funny that em and ajan are the only 2 poeple who find my funnies funny

well...they are to me....and jana...but no one else ever bcommmenst so obviously ythry aren't to them...and they just leave me as the las post letting the topic die

haha no...i lvoe your comments and funny things...funny stuff always seems to happen in your house :)

I juts never know how to reply :)