Sign in to follow this  
HaleyGirl16

The New Weight Loss Buddy Thread :)

Ugh and volleyball is getting harder as it gets colder. It's snuggy weather! I'm thinkin about snuggys and smores when I should be thinking about running and dieting. Oy!

;-;

Aww, did the scale tell you something you didn't wanna hear? >=|

I honestly haven't checked my weight. I think I'm up a couple pouds, but i'm also bloated, so.. .nyah. >_<

I'm down a couple pounds, but thats because I've been sick the past few days and not eating as much. I wouldn't mind keeping those pounds off though.

I agree, fall is the hardest time to get motivation. Jeans, fluffy coats and sweatshirts don't exactly have the same motivation as a swimsuit or shorts.

Aww, did the scale tell you something you didn't wanna hear? >=|

I honestly haven't checked my weight. I think I'm up a couple pouds, but i'm also bloated, so.. .nyah. >_<

Yus. >:| It did. Stupid scale.

Soyeah. I need to work my butt extra hard this week. XD

I'm down a couple pounds, but thats because I've been sick the past few days and not eating as much. I wouldn't mind keeping those pounds off though.

I agree, fall is the hardest time to get motivation. Jeans, fluffy coats and sweatshirts don't exactly have the same motivation as a swimsuit or shorts.

Lol I dont wear swimsuits and summer still has more motivation for me XD

o and congrats on being down some! what are you doing to lose? share some tips with us :)

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Yus. >:| It did. Stupid scale.

Soyeah. I need to work my butt extra hard this week. XD

I sowwy Faif :( stupid scales :thumbdn:

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 PM ----------

Stickied :)

Thank ya Evan :) your sticking this thread is appreciated!

OTAY! I've got it back under control. XD I've dropped all the weight I gained back, and I'm back on my exercise routine. ^_^ Also, I've got my eating habits back to healthy.

Grrr. I cannot get over this plateau. I've been at 190 for the past three weeks. >_> I was down to 186 for like, 3 days.ASDFJKL!!

I have epicly failed to excercise :(

Same here... I am in major in need of motivation!

I get all excited, plan stuff out... Then I actually have to do it and, blah, I fall apart.

Hey, out of curiousity have any of you done turbo jam?

I just started to try that. Day two now.

(im hoping this one will stick, I'm the worst at keeping true to workout plans.)

If you've tried it, tell me what you thought! :)

Hope all is well for everyone!