~WildRoseCowgirl~

Would you rather...?

Ok here is a question that has 2 choices to choose from. If you choose to answer, you must pick one side or the other; you can't be in the middle. If you answer, you need to also give a reason why you picked the side that you did. (forgive me if there is another topic here like this one, I'm new!)

Would you rather be smart or be everyones friend?

be everyones friends......no one wants to have no friends....that wouldnt be any fun

Would you rather go to jail for 1 year or be stuck in your house for 2 years?

I would choose smart. Just because you are smart does not mean that you have no friends. And just because you are everyones friend doesn't mean that you will make ideal choices

I would be smart, but itsn't good to be everyone's friend because alot of people will do you wrong, plus they could be the worst people you've ever met. I love ahving friends, but with knowledge comes power and as long as i have my family and God i'll be fine.

I would rather go to jail, being in the house for two years would kill me. In jail, you pay no rent,free food,free cable,free books to go to college,fee workout space.....

Would you rather be pushed off a building or jump

no one would have to push me...i would fall...lol...falling comes naturally....soooooo...since that had NOTHING to do with the question...umm....i would rather get pushed off...that way i wouldn't seem psychotic!

would you rather have a pet rat or a pet spider?

blind. i need music and wouldnt want to see the evils of this world....

woah! I just saw a cookie crisp commercial for the first time in years!

sorry... thinking out loud

Not all hearing aids let you hear!

I would rather be blind because I have already seen the beauty of God's wonderful creation, but if I couldn't hear music I think I would shrivel up like a raisen.

yeah but they have been making these special things and now people who have never heard before can now hear. I would hate to not hear my music but i could still watch tv cuz of the captioning

Blind... you can't tap your feet to the moving of words across the screen (like you can music)...

Would you rather be hated for who you are, or be loved for who you aren't?

^ agrees

if you are loved for who you aren't...then they don;t really love you...they love the act you are putting on.

would you rather....be hot or be cold? (sorry if i asked already)

anyway...i would rather be cold....if youre cold..you can always pile blankets on top of you...if youre hot...then...well...there are only so many things you can take off.

i'll go with goat cheese...i like goats! they are cut

if you would get into a bad argument with a friend and he told you basically to get out his life....would you...

1) apologize, and try to make things right

2) be happy with the friends you have left and forget about the one

i think, and i am trying, to make things right...afterall...even jesus said he would leave 99 to find the 1...reminds me of audio a's song! leaving 99