~WildRoseCowgirl~

Would you rather...?

Walk..running ehhh i only do that to stay in shape.

Having to live in a world where nobody picked up their dogs' poop or you having to pick it all up yourself with your barehands?

Originally posted by ~WildRoseCowgirl~@Jun 23 2004, 01:55 PM

I have no clue... I have a nokia but my bro tells me motorolo is the best. Then again yoiu can't alaways trust my bro.................

nokia, out here in boonies nokia is the only phone that gives you a good signal

i have a motorola, or whatever, haha! anyway....i would say green jello! it would be easier to clean off....maybe..haha! i dunno never did it. but like..jello is sticky but doesn;t really stick on you too much...ya know?

tea or water?

Whats really funny is my cell phone gives me no coverage at my house.... but drive 3 minutes away and I have full coverage.... One of the perks of being an Alaskan I guess!

I would rather dive into chocolate pudding because I love chocolate pudding and I don't care a whole lot for jello.

Well, white encourages stains, where black doesn't. Black gives a slimming affect where white might show too much flab. Hm...I might say white, though. I hate looking dreary. And yet, I hardly ever wear white and black is the color I wear mostly in winter time...hmm I dunno! *shrug*

diet or regular

Summer time i love..... but winter time, you get to wear a bunch of cute outfits! I mean in the summer there are cute outfits, but winter time is the better one!

Cat or Dog?

dog... i am such a dog person

penguins or dolphins? ( as for myself i say penguins all the way)