Sami_jane

Bored

9 members have voted

1. 1. ...

Forget studying, come to the Amish Country, and join me and Marisa for a day full of PA Dutch food and outlet shopping.

Not much shopping got done though.

And that chow-chow was gross.

Or we can come your way. Your state is one of the 9 I haven't visited yet.

I have the Mall of America, and art parks and stuff! 8D

also, snow.

Well I'm done with my Christmas shopping, so cyber Monday is all for me. Mostly some items to finish off my cosplays for comic con. Also a pretty sweater dress I've had my eye on and a nativity to decorate my new place.

Lol I don't have one, unfortunately. But if I did, it would not go up until Black Friday at the earliest.

I'm not that crazy.

So apparently neither Jen or I thought thru the plan of me letting her watch her shows. She's upstairs, I'm down. And her roommate comes in, looks at me, and is like, Hi, I'm **** and I live here. So I answer, I'm Marisa, Jen's friend. Ohhhh. Interesting and awkward.

I haven't started my christmas shopping yet but alas of course I probably won't be doing it till the week before Christmas as I am going to be working  some extra hours these next 2 weeks so I can afford Christmas gifts and stay away from my Wichster... who is coming home to make our lives miserable.

Ohhh I've got soo much to get done. But ooohhh it's been such a good week thus far!

Mah supervisor said that I'm 'low maintenance' and that she appreciates that she doesn't feel she has to worry about me. Idk why but that just makes me so unreasonably happy. ^_^