Sami_jane

Bored

9 members have voted

1. 1. ...

It is except he is on ECMO because the heart is struggling to adjust but at the same time you don't get a new heart without someone losing a loved one, it isn't like many of the other transplants where potentially someone could still be alive.

Tired. XP

But that's my fault. Putting off a paper till the last minute. I tried to do some other work today and then was just like 'forget it' and went on to watching a series of lame christmas specials on Hulu.

How about yourself? 

I'm alright. Working on a puzzle. Pretty sure I failed my exam today in A&P. I've come to a decision tho. I'm going to retake the course. I could possible scrape a "C" depending on the final next week. But I don't want to be a nurse who just scraped by, I want to actually know the material.

ugh I slept through the night with a headache I must have been tired.... the headache still hurts from time to time..... I hate sinus headaches

I am fighting through it, going to decorate ginger bread houses with my little buddy tonight and then after church tomorrow I have been asked to babysit for the church staff christmas party.

Just woke up from an x billion hour sleep and was liek OHAI CTF LONG TIEM NO SEE. What's up guize?

Sadly nothing. We are currently in one of our boring spells. But hey! Maybe you can brighten things up.

I can try and make things interesting. I can't promise I can be particularly helpful. You guys always seem to be in these dry spells when I come back.

They know.

Completely off on a weird tangent though, I've been working out for a few months now. And I've gained heaps of muscle, but I went two days ago and that truly messed me up. My legs are all spaghettilike. You just get up and they're like "not today junior" and collapse in a heap.

Pretty brutal. My mate Trent's been pushing me to keep going since I got back from rehab, so it's usually 1:30 to 2:30 per session. Depending on what we think we need to work on at the time.

Edited by Spaks