Sami_jane

Bored

9 members have voted

1. 1. ...

Oh dear, no life for me. Just at the 'rents house with their spazztastic wifi. :-P

Blech, I failed my math final, which means for the semester I got an A and two D's. The one isn't a big deal, I don't (Think) have to repeat the course, the other is a core class, so I'm taking it over. At least the A kept my GPA from tanking.

I'm well! Been hanging at the 'rents house for a few days now for christmas. It's been nice... Though part of me is already missing the business of school. XD

Which is terrible really. 

How are you Marrissa? 

I'm doing okay. Been sleeping most of the last week. I told my friends after semester ended I would sleep most of the first week, and I have. :D

When do you go back, since you're already bored

January 12th... I think... maybe sooner. 

It's not so much bored really as i just don't know how to structure my days. XD 

I always feel terribly unproductive when I'm at my parents house (I'm a very 'busy' type person) but even if I was home it's not like theirs anything to be done right now. *shrugs* 

I've kinda been job searching though. Might have a cookie baking itty bitty (like 5 people) party of sorts Monday. Maybe. We'll see. *shrugs*

Sounds fun. I don't know when I'll go out to my folks, maybe Tuesday afternoon. Then I'll probly come home Thursday. Any longer than that and my folks and I fight.

I know Sunday night I'm having a couple friends over for dinner. I finally get to make my enchiladas

My house is empty. Since when does this happen?

I feel so messed up right now.

*grabs pillow, holds it over her face and proceeds to scream bloody murder*

Seriously? I decide to come in for an 8 hour day on a Saturday so that I can get paperwork done WITHOUT my boss nagging me the whole day.

Why is are stil calling and emailing me on her day off?

Leave me alone!!!