Sami_jane

Bored

9 members have voted

1. 1. ...

Hmm.  Thoughtful feeling type thing tonight.

I was in a wonderfully thoughtful, existential type mood the other night... unfortunately I've found that this is often misconstrued as 'being depressing'. I was trying to explain to my friend, 'No, I'm not being depressing and I am not depressed. Thoughtful' 'Nope you're depressing.' '*eyeroll* Thoughtful!'

I don't necessarily consider myself unique in this tendency but I guess, looking back on how people typically interpret these moods, it really must be slightly odd. XD

Anyone have any recommendations for beating a sinus cold? I've already got medicine and a bunch of vitamin C. I have class in the morning, then a fundraiser to go to. I'd prefer to not be completely disruptive. :)

Anyone have any recommendations for beating a sinus cold? I've already got medicine and a bunch of vitamin C. I have class in the morning, then a fundraiser to go to. I'd prefer to not be completely disruptive. :)

Rectified spirits, one sniff and all will be gone. Including your sense of smell for the rest of your life ^-^