Sami_jane

Bored

9 members have voted

1. 1. ...

I thought you left the forum? o.O Not saying I wanted you to go, i'm just confused...

I might still leave, but a couple of people talked some sense into me.

If I do leave, I've decided it will be without notice. So, I deleted my "leaving" post.

Edited by Mu_

[...] but who's really going to be able to tell the difference between a 20 year old and a 26 year old, other than a slight difference in looks?

Unless the 26 year old is extremely immature or if the 20 year old is surprisingly mature, I can usually tell the difference pretty quickly.

Once when I was 11, I was visiting the hospital and this lady came up and said: "Are you fourteen?" I was a little taken back and answered "no, I'm 11" and she went "Wow! You're so tall for your age!"

I'm now called long-arms and I'm taller than my mom. xD

I'm 13! 

What's a were-goat? 

A creature with untold potential and a craving for bagels. They're also very sweet, cuddly and underappreciated and although they're perpetually stressed, need to remember they're very much luffed around these parts <3

And they eat your soul. They're basically horned gingers.

A creature with untold potential and a craving for bagels. They're also very sweet, cuddly and underappreciated and although they're perpetually stressed, need to remember they're very much luffed around these parts <3

This is why I love you. <3 And you would not believe how many bagels I do consume.

Everybody gets to be 'Accomplished Posters' and 'Experienced Fellows'. And yet we 5kers and 10kers get the boring titles. *sadface*

That's unfortunate. I'm an Experienced Fellow. lol

I miss all the pretty colors.

Yellow for mods, orange for super mods, red for admins, purple for retirees, green for counselors, yellow-green for moderator-counselors, midnight blue for gentrymen, and blue for the regulars.

Twas fun.

I miss all the pretty colors.

Yellow for mods, orange for super mods, red for admins, purple for retirees, green for counselors, yellow-green for moderator-counselors, midnight blue for gentrymen, and blue for the regulars.

Twas fun.

Yeah those were pretty cool.

We also used to have something like 300 arcade games? 

I'm a twilight fangirl

and a Samuel Larsen fangirl XD

Waaaat.

D:

No. DX

I seriously am questioning your life choices right now. DX