Sami_jane

Bored

9 members have voted

1. 1. ...

[quote][b]lol. I suppose its cause not that many people are on this late [/b][/quote]

Yeah, we're most active in the late afternoon, after most people get home from school...

-Anonymous

Yeah, pretty much, only I started with a different s/n... but that's neither here nor there...

-Anonymous

OK, it was nice talking. I'm on if anyone else is bored... lol

Ttys, and God bless.

-Anonymous

Im not bored, but i just wanted to ask you a Q if i could Anon. The ppl who are mods, are they like asked to be or can you like "apply" to be one at a certain point? Cuz ive been a part of some other forums that do things differently between them all. So i was just curious.

Well, I'll quote Syphon on this one:

I am unable to be at the forums all the time to try and keep a hold of everything going on in here. Because of that I have decided I need to add someone as a Moderator.

After careful consideration I decided that Braves_Fan would make a great mod. Braves_Fan will now keep an eye on the forum and take care of some of the business i cant get to on here all the time. Please be respectful towards braves_fan.

Please remember that i keep a close eye on who i think could make a good moderator. I choose the mods and I dont take applications. So dont ask me to be a mod...ill seek you out and ask you. 

I do pretty much the same thing.

-Anonymous