Sign in to follow this  
AntonVonGroening

The first 500 years of the Church

If you want to know the Church, you need to know about it's beginnings as well.

This audiobook is a great resource for anyone that wants to learn about the Early Church, whether you are a lifelong Catholic, new to Catholicism or just want to learn about the beginnings of the Catholic church. If you sign up for a free trial on audible using this link, you get 2 free audiobooks. It costs literally nothing and it's a good way to relax and learn without having to strain your eyes... just rest and listen. Dominus Vobiscum. Make sure to use this link to get your 2 free audiobooks and if you don't want to spend anything just cancel before the free trial ends.
I am actually a revert to Catholicism after being a Protestant for 4 years. Reading the Bible and abiding in Christ is what helped me return to the Church - and hearing all the lies and myths I have heard about Catholicism caused me to research them and find out they were lies. Does anyone have any suggestions for audiobooks I should listen to? This one is great.

https://amzn.to/31pZMsv

91T8j6d+6FL._AC_UL600_SR600,600_.jpg

On 10/20/2020 at 6:33 PM, AntonVonGroening said:

If you want to know the Church, you need to know about it's beginnings as well.

This audiobook is a great resource for anyone that wants to learn about the Early Church, whether you are a lifelong Catholic, new to Catholicism or just want to learn about the beginnings of the Catholic church. If you sign up for a free trial on audible using this link, you get 2 free audiobooks. It costs literally nothing and it's a good way to relax and learn without having to strain your eyes... just rest and listen. Dominus Vobiscum. Make sure to use this link to get your 2 free audiobooks and if you don't want to spend anything just cancel before the free trial ends.
I am actually a revert to Catholicism after being a Protestant for 4 years. Reading the Bible and abiding in Christ is what helped me return to the Church - and hearing all the lies and myths I have heard about Catholicism caused me to research them and find out they were lies. Does anyone have any suggestions for audiobooks I should listen to? This one is great.

https://amzn.to/31pZMsv

91T8j6d+6FL._AC_UL600_SR600,600_.jpg

Thanks for sharing, will listen to this