Sign in to follow this  
ComedyMusicHistory

What's Your Myers-Briggs Type?

I know a person's Myers-Briggs Type can vary a bit based on their mood at the point in time when they take the test. I've heard the Myers-Briggs Test described as "astrology for business majors." But what's your Myers-Briggs Type right now? I'm an INFP-T. Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Prospecting, and Turbulent. I'm 62% Introverted and 38% Extroverted, 72% Intuitive and 28% Observant, 63% Feeling and 37% Thinking, 51% Prospecting and 49% Judging, and 75% Turbulent and 25% Assertive. 

I took the test at 16personalities.com

I've spoken about these tests with an online friend, and the 16personalities test is actually based on the "Big Five" test, with a bit of Myers Briggs mixed in. (The MB test only uses four initials.)

Other than that tidbit of trivia knowledge, I haven't taken the test, so I don't have an answer. I just hope I pass.

On 6/24/2021 at 4:40 PM, Lucidity said:

I've spoken about these tests with an online friend, and the 16personalities test is actually based on the "Big Five" test, with a bit of Myers Briggs mixed in. (The MB test only uses four initials.)

Other than that tidbit of trivia knowledge, I haven't taken the test, so I don't have an answer. I just hope I pass.

Good to know! I know Myers-Briggs only has four initials, but I wasn't sure if maybe it had been updated to five.

Well, I've finally taken the test, and my  initials were ISFP-T, making me supposedly an adventurer.

I might take it again, because I'm not adventurous in the slightest.:P