shaperedneck-andrew-football

I Think It's "Fooby"...

Originally posted by shaperedneck-andrew-football@Jul 22 2004, 06:14 PM

It's fooby when people get sick.

People will start thinking we are sick if we say this somewhere else!! Oh well! (maybe we are) <_<

Originally posted by shaperedneck-andrew-football@Jul 23 2004, 12:05 AM

Life is fooby. Live it to the foobiest.

cute saying

yea... andrew hasnt been around for a while.... and come to think of it neither has julie jana or jessica anyone know what happened to them?

i think andew's out of town...i guess he's been gone what a month? janna and billy moved and haven't seen them sense and eveyone else just hasn't been around i guess i miss them though, we should pm them maybe they forgot about ctf...or something

Originally posted by da geek@Sep 29 2004, 05:57 PM

yea... andrew hasnt been around for a while.... and come to think of it neither has julie jana or jessica anyone know what happened to them?

jessica is busy with school and working at her church - i havent talked to her in a while

J & J hadn't moved yet the last time i talked to them because they hadn't sold their house yet. and Julie won a contest thing to have a bowling party with the SWIFT!! :clap:

nerd told me about the bowling contest..... thats fooby.... <--- trying to stay on topic lol i wonder why i am never really busy..... i need to find something to occupy my time.... going job hunting this week .. AGAIN

you know, i've read this whole thread and i remember when "fooby" first came about but i still have NO CLUE what fooby means :blink::rolleyes:

ok i was just gonna ask the same thing as brandy...so when one uses fooby its like relient k is fooby-relient k is cool?