Sign in to follow this  
thesophistry

Anyone on right NOW?

(the song One Time starts playing) LADIES AND GENTLEMAN NOW ENTERING THE TOPIC IS CHRIS LEONARD! (Cameras start flashin like crazy)......Then I stop daydreaming.....DARN IT!

lol........... you know anyone who posts here has to be on right now........... ok....... that was stupid

Originally posted by da geek@Apr 2 2004, 07:10 PM

lol........... you know anyone who posts here has to be on right now........... ok....... that was stupid

but don't you feel better now that you have said something completely logical yet so simple and stupid it was near ignoramous? :bangin:

i have wanted to post that for the longest time and since i didnt know what to type i typed that ...... yea it feels good to get it out :D

Originally posted by shaperedneck-andrew-football@Apr 2 2004, 03:45 PM

I think it makes a lot of since! (shows you my brain, huh?)

:D well it does make sense its just....... well...... there was no reason for me to type it because everyone knows that .... get what i mean?? :D

i am babysitting right now and i would download aim but..... when i got here the girls friend was watching the kids and i wanted to ask before i did it even though i thought she wouldnt mind... since she wasnt here i didnt ask... so i can look up american history stuff all night lol

*gasp* awww...not fair! you could have talked to me james kay joey snork and kevin all night tonight! that would rock.....but...no aim no chat...ugh

i know but..... maybe next time

a thing that annoys me is on her internet its like msn or something before you chat in a chatroom you have to enter your screen name and password and i dont know it .... so i feel so alone at the moment... the kids are sleeping and i am all alone :blink:

i know!! the time difference messes up stuff... i once had a buddy who lived somewhere where our times were 12 hours apart