I dislike...

~Jessica~

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

when I was in 'I like' i was thinking about something I disliike, but now that I'm in disliek I cant think of what it is. I'm loosing my mind. but anyways,I disliek something and when I think of what it is then I'll post it

i dislike having to press reply each time to make a reply (going to add quick reply in an hour so dont have to do that any more)

i dislike how jessica's account got screwed up and it doest say shes a Mod anymore...(going to fix that)

i dislike how i only have 1pip instead of 6...(going to work on that tomarrow)

Originally posted by Jana@Jun 10 2003, 05:24 PM

I dislike that I was washing my hands and I squirted the soap in my hands, but some little einstien decided to put water in it and it squirt out really fast and got on my clothes

haha! i duid that too! it was probably joey...even though he denied it...but who eklse would ahev done it! jeffy?! i don't think so

Originally posted by billy+Jun 11 2003, 09:47 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (billy @ Jun 11 2003, 09:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--~Jessica~@Jun 10 2003, 06:57 PM

i do that all the time Julie..i dislike it too..especially since im supposed to be an admin :)

you do what all the time? [/b]

I dislike that i called Jana Julie on accident :) sorry..i DONT THINK YOU LOOK ALIKE THOUGH!!!

Originally posted by ~Jessica~@Jun 11 2003, 09:53 AM

I dislike that i called Jana Julie on accident :) sorry..i DONT THINK YOU LOOK ALIKE THOUGH!!!

how could you hae done that!?! we're both using our names on this mb! sometimes i wonder if you actually do think we look alike