Runescape!

Bryce M

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What things to get money and wheres experiments?[/b]

you have to do part of the quest Creature of Fenkenstrain to enter experiments. quest guide: Creature of Fenkenstrain guide

Getting money: use skills, kill dragon and sell their bones and skin or try you can buy oak logs in the grand exchange and make planks by using a ring of dueling to go to the castle wars then walking a little to the Balloon transport system guy who will take you a few feet away from the guy who makes planks, I've heard this makes like up to 700k an hour! Balloon transportation guide

I personally think getting 99 strength is a waste of time.

you have to do part of the quest Creature of Fenkenstrain to enter experiments. quest guide: Creature of Fenkenstrain guide

Getting money: use skills, kill dragon and sell their bones and skin or try you can buy oak logs in the grand exchange and make planks by using a ring of dueling to go to the castle wars then walking a little to the Balloon transport system guy who will take you a few feet away from the guy who makes planks, I've heard this makes like up to 700k an hour! Balloon transportation guide

I personally think getting 99 strength is a waste of time.[/b]

I am a Strength NERD!

• 2 weeks later...

*pokes siggy*

Yeah, I'm a fisher. A F2P fisher. I've never spent a penny on an MMO. ^.^

I'm currently a level 77 wearing full Saradomin, along with a skull sceptre. I'm saving for a santa hat.

Answering Bryce's question though, at least 2 years. I've spent a year on fishing, and I'm only level 80. And the higher you level, the harder it is to.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I know basicly everything there is to RS and i knew Experiments i just wanted ideas :P[/b]

i dont know anything about runescape but if you know everything there is about it then how come you didn't know where expiriments were or how long till 92? sounds kinda dumb to me

• 2 weeks later...

I started playing again after quitting for awhile. Add me if you like, "Randym10". Level 96 combat, will be 97 once I reach 74 defence which is only 92k more exp :clap: Going to get members again soon. Bryce if you're FTP train on rock crabs. They're great xp for your level.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Gosh, I just started playing this again..

Level 95. 90 str, 75 attack, 70 defense, 70 range. Really hate magic. Only got range for the black dhide. My 50 or so magic is just for the teleports.. I don't even know what level it is.

Add me if you want, the names Cosmick on RS.

Give me your account LOL.

Sukai Nice stats.

Ill add you, I hate mage and range to, but I still do a lot of skills although they're boring:

Update, 75 woodcutting and around 25 Dungeoneering. I still like the game, mostly becuase I dont go on much.

I started playing again after quitting for awhile. Add me if you like, "Randym10". Level 96 combat, will be 97 once I reach 74 defence which is only 92k more exp :clap: Going to get members again soon. Bryce if you're FTP train on rock crabs. They're great xp for your level.[/b]

I think you mean p2p?

I used to be p2p they're good but depends on what level you are, I was a member for one month probably going to get more membership soon, f2p best monster to train on: Spider in Stronghold of Security.

Level 80 str at 2m exp so around 11m exp to go, DANG! lol

• 2 weeks later...

LOL! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this thread. x'D I'm pretty surprised (and happy) to know there are actually people on CTF who play RS too. I went to the Video Games subforum and thought "I wonder if anyone knows about RuneScape... maybe I could start a thread, or post something about it here somewhere...?" Then suddenly I saw this thread and for some reason I got amazed and laughed..... Yeah. I'm crazy.

Anyway, there's so much to say about RS... so I guess I'll have to condense it a little.

I'd say I'm a pretty passionate RS player, and, to me, there's a whole aura of nostalgia revolving around the game (which you just lost by the way). Of all the videogames I've played, especially MMORPGs, I cannot think of one I've sticked to for so many years other than RuneScape (been playing since 2004). I've got plenty of arguments as to why the game itself is an epic win, which can be discussed another time, but one of the main things that have kept me playing for so long is the community, in which I'm pretty involved. In fact, a few of the thousands of people I've met throughout my whole game experience are now some of my best lifetime friends outside the game, but that's a long story too.

Now, the crucial factor that made RS so special to me, which, in a way, also has to do with the community, is machinima. In case you don't know, machinima is a film technique that uses pre-rendered graphics that allow for animation movies shot in real-time in virtual environments -- which could also be more simply described as 'films made with videogames.' ;) And as you may or may not know, RuneScape is home to one of the biggest and fastest-growing machinima communities on YouTube. The point is, I'm an aspirant filmmaker and am currently in film school hoping to graduate, and RuneScape machinima has played a large part in my filmmaking practice, work and interest, and I still have lots of projects in mind which I hope to fulfil. Anyway, you can watch some of my works on my channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/TheMythus if you want.

So, after this useless mouthful: I'm lvl 93, P2P, got 99 woodcutting, doing quests is the best thing there is and... yeah I guess that's about it. :) I haven't been playing much lately due to college, but everytime I can I drop by to do some quests. Add me if you want: Myth M.

• 2 weeks later...

Nice I've been playing since 2004 as well, I was stoked when I heard so many people play runescape.

I don't go on much though, so only level 90... D:

But I still think it's probably the best MMORPG I've played, besides borderlands and such. :P