Favorite Movie Lines

GodzGirl

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a ton!

"The light of the Evenstar does not wax and wane. It is mine to give to whom I will. Like my heart." -Lord of the Rings

"I do not fear death." -Lord of the Rings

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given you." -Lord of the Rings

"There's some good in this world...and it's worth fighting for" -Lord of the Rings again

"Her love is like the wind. I can't see it, but I can feel it." -A Walk to Remember

I have more that I'll probly post later!

Derek Zoolander on…

Volunteering…

The other day, I was thinking of volunteering to help underprivileged children learn how to read... and just thinking about it was the most rewarding experience of my life…

Working on his looks…

“If I have a day off I’ll spend four to nine hours in front of the mirror, trying just a tilt of the head or a furrow of my eyelash. I mean my body, my face are my tools.â€

What he thinks about on the runway…

“I’m thinking, I’m hot, I’m sexy, I’m naughty, I’m coy, I’m scared, I’m an asteroid hurtling to the center of the earth about to blow up, big time.â€

When he knew he wanted to be a male modal (2nd grade)…

“I caught my reflection in a spoon at the cafeteria, and I remember thinking ‘Wow, you are ridiculously good-looking. Maybe you can do that for a career.’â€

The importance of his phone…

“This phone is my lifeline. It’s as much a part of me as my blood, or my spleen or my toes.â€

Hard work…

“Yeah, it was tough out there. Sometimes we had to work like eight hours days. The photo lights would get so hot they’d burn your skin, you’d get terrible calluses on your feet, rashes from all the makeup.â€

The homeless…

“Even though the homeless are poor and smelly and live in boxes, their clothing and accessories are still really cool.â€

Life…

“I’m pretty sure there’s more to life than just being really, really good looking, and I plan on finding out what that is.â€

Modeling..

“To me it’s all about working hard, having fun, and...then like, working really hard some more... but then having some more fun...â€

Who's that?

"Yeah, this [carnival] is great!" - Jason

*cut to Midgel and Zidgel*

"This place STINKS!" - Midgel

"I can't believe you dragged us to this boring carnival!" - Zidgel

"Huh?" - Midgel

"What?" - Zidgel

*pause*

"You talkin' to ME?" - Midgel

- 321Penguins: The Amazing Carnival of Complaining

"Hyenas. I HATE hyenas. So what's your plan for gettin' past these guys?" - Timon

"Live bait." - Simba

"Good ide---HEY!" - Timon

"Come on, Timon! You guys gotta create a diversion!" - Simba

"What do you want me to do?! Dress in drag and do the hula?!" - Timon

*drum beats*

"*in a hula skirt* HOO-AH! *singing* If you're hungry for a hunk of fat and juicy meat/ Eat my buddy Puumba here because he is a treat/ Come on down and dine/ On this tasty swine/ All ya gotta do is get in line/ ARRRE YOU ACHIN'---" - Timon

"Yup yup yup!" - Puumba

"FORRRR SOME BACON?" - Timon

"Yup yup yup!" - Puumba

"He's a big pig!" - Timon

"Yup yup!" - Puumba

"You can be the big pig too! OO-EE!" - Timon

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!" - Timon and Puumba

"Hey, who's the pig?" - Hyena

"Are you talking to me?" - Puumba

"Uh-oh; you call him the pig?" - Timon

"Are you talking to me?" - Puumba

"Shouldn't have done that." - Timon

"ARE YOU TALKING TO ME!!" - Puumba

"NOW they're in for it." - Timon

"THEY CALL ME - MISTA PIG! AAAAAAHHHHHH!" - Puumba

- The Lion King

Guest Notori

Darth Vader: "Luke, I am your father."

*after choking him* "Apology accepted, Captain Nieder."

Yoda: "Do, or do not. There is no try."

Napoleon: "Whatever I feel like, gosh!"

"Stay home and eat all the flippin' chips, Kip!"

"Tina, you fat lard! Come get your dinner!"

Lucy Liu: *after Uma Thurman kills 5 yakuza and you hear motorcycles of the other 51 coming* "Did you really think it was going to be that easy?"

The Bride (Uma): "You know, for a second there, yeah, I kinda did."

Lucy: Silly rabbit....

Uma: Trix are for kids.

*Mob leader bursts through door* "Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!"

you've got to love this:

MAN IN BLACK

All right: where is the poison? The battle of wits has begun. It ends when you decide and we both drink, and find out who is right and who is dead.

VIZZINI

But it's so simple. All I have to do is divine from what I know of you. Are you the sort of man who would put the poison into his own goblet, or his enemy's? Now, a clever man would put the poison into his own goblet, because he would know that only a great fool would reach for what he was given. I'm not a great fool, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But you must have known I was not a great fool; you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.

MAN IN BLACK

You've made your decision then7

VIZZINI

Not remotely. Because iocane comes from Australia, as everyone knows. And Australia is entirely peopled with criminals. And criminals are used to having people not trust them, as you are not trusted by me. So I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you.

MAN IN BLACK

Truly, you have a dizzying intellect.

VIZZINI

Wait till I get going! Where was I?

MAN IN BLACK

Australia.

VIZZINI

Yes -- Australia, and you must have suspected I would have known the powder's origin, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.

MAN IN BLACK

You're just stalling now.

VIZZINI

You'd like to think that, wouldn't you?

You've beaten my giant, which means you're exceptionally strong. So, you could have put the poison in your own goblet, trusting on your strength to save you. So I can clearly not choose the wine in front of you. But, you've also bested my Spaniard which means you must have studied. And in studying, you must have learned that man is mortal so you would have put the poison as far from yourself as possible, so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me.

MAN IN BLACK

You're trying to trick me into giving away something -- it won't work --

VIZZINI

It has worked -- you've given everything away -- I know where the poison is.

MAN IN BLACK

Then make your choice.

VIZZINI

I will. And I choose -- what in the world can that be?

MAN IN BLACK

What? Where? I don't see anything.

VIZZINI

Oh, well, I-I could have sworn I saw something. No matter.

The Man In Black turns to face him again. Vizzini starts to laugh.

MAN IN BLACK

What's so funny?

VIZZINI

I'll tell you in a minute. First, let's drink -- me from my glass, and you from yours.

MAN IN BLACK

You guessed wrong.

VIZZINI

You only think I guessed wrong -- that's what's so funny! I switched glasses when your back was turned. You fool.

VIZZINI

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders. The most famous is "Never get involved in a land war in Asia." But only slightly less well known is this: "Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line."

He laughs and roars and cackles and whoops and is in all ways quite cheery until he falls over dead.

-The Princess Bride

I know, it's a little lengthy....but classic