Specialty Academy

anewlife

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He looked at her. " Yah! But I alread know the basics of my power see! " He twirled the air and a small vortex came into view. he concentrated and pushed it to her. " you can touch it it doesnt hurt. it just pulls a little! " he smiled siting a desk across from her.

Mari woke up to feel warm sunlight on her face. She lay in bed, smiling as the sympathetic rays warmed her body. Images, dreams and colors wirrlled around in her head, along with the events of last night. Their search for the noismakers had prooved fruitless. Her and Freya had been unable to find or help anyone. Mari hoped that proved to be a good thing. And speaking of fruit...

Mari sat upright in bed and looked at her alarm clock. "Hey, you awake?" she asked her roomate softly. "were late for breakfast."

He turned red with her embrace. " Th-that's awesome.>. "he mumbled " My powers are more uhmm uncontrallable. " he looked around and everyone was turning red with embarrasment. A sonic boom erupted half deafinging evetryone " Sorry! " he yelled

OT: Alex stabs Ben in the face

Also, new character being created by me. Thanks by the way, Nicole.

Name: Caroline

Ability: Super speed and agility, I know not very original :P

Personality: Bubbly.

Bio(History): Born to a poor family from Iowa. Came to the academy at the age of 14.

Description: 5 foot 11 inches. Long brown hair. Dark skin. Tall and slender.

BOT:

Alex and Caroline

Caroline heard someone behind her which was strange since there was no one else around her.

Alex followed her summoning up words to say. She turned a corner and he followed him.

" RAWR!!!"

"O my G..."

Alex looked at Caroline who was doubled up on the ground laughing.

Alex smiled and got off the floor. " Ha ha, that was good. I'll give you that much, kid."

Caroline got off of the floor and looked at Alex angrily, " Kid? I'm like, a few months younger than you. Why were you following me creeper?"

" You know, I was just going to.... you know...."

" Uh huh, you were going to the girl's bathroom too right?"

Alex looked up at the bathroom sign, " Uh. Yes. Yes I was."

Caroline smiled and entered the bathroom. " I'll be right back."

She came out a few minutes later and Alex was leaning against the wall watching people walking around. Alex was pulled out of thought by his hand being grabbed from behind. He looked over and Caroline was standing beside him. She hooked his arm in his and started walking back towards the classrooms.

Alex glanced at her, " Had a good trip to the bathroom?"

Caroline gave him her books to hold, " I noticed how you were looking at me at your party last night. Good job, by the way, I had a great time."

"Yeah, no problem." They passed Peter who had walked out of the cafeteria. He handed Alex his books and winked at him as he passed.

" Oh, by the way, I would love to go to the Welcome Back Dance."

Alex looked impressed. " You read my mind."

Caroline let go of Alex's arm and kissed him on the cheek. " I've got to go to Power Control. Meet me at lunch?"

"Uh...yeah... sure.." Alex watched her walk away his face stuck in a small smile. Turning around, he headed to Physical Education class.

ok fine

On topic: Ben decides to join rp, how do i do that

Name: Ben

Ability: time travel

Personality: goofy, intellectual, friendly, temperamental

Bio(History): Came to the school late in the year and knows no one, but is mysteriously always late to class. Some say he has a time machine.

Description: Medium height, pudgy, brown hair, slouches

Peter

Peter was on his way to class when he saw a fat kid with ugly hair walking down the hall. He felt suddenly angry, so he pulled out swiss army knife he always carried ( be prepared) and stabbed Ben in the face several times until his body stopped moving.

OT: sorry bro, Aunt Nikki made me do it.

Also, Nicole, you should close this RP, not have it be Open anymore so people cant make new characters without your permission

Jesus decided to make swampfox come back. Ben has a near death experience after intensive trauma treatment, and comes back. Ben's face was painfully reconstructed. He swore revenge!

Ben goes back in time and ends up beating up Peter, and taking his knife, and throwing it into ocean

ot: sorry for not responding guys. My computer got a virus :S its all good now though

Lucas and Suzie Silently walked into class and sat in the far corner of the room Suzie was pale her eyes down cast and every so often she bite down on her glossed bottom lip While Lucas Jaw was clenched his fringe covering his eyes

after a couple of seconds they would glance at each other and then back at the desk.

Jasmine turned around and looked for Lucas and Suzie. When she spotted them, she looked at Catherine and said,"Yes, I am Jasmine. Wanna come change seats with me?" Jasmine then stood up and walked back and sat down next to Lucas. "Are you guys okay?"

He balled his fist and he felt the anger rising in him. He stood up. " This is all stupid, this class these people, everything! " The air cracjkled and looked like it was boiling all around him so everyone else was probaly angry too. Zach moved his hands and made a ball of air, which when thrown pushes the victim both harming them and getting them away. He sent it into Lucas's stomach.

Hazel managed to make it to class before the bell rang. She hated classes, because of all the people she was always much more comfortable with animals, but her teachers had made it very clear that she had to stop missing her classes no matter what the reason. She took a seat in the very back and was aggravated that Zach was in her class. She was still very sore from their fight the night before and ha no intent of speaking to him any time soon. She saw that Zach was having another fit and figured it was probably over somethign stupid again.

Suzie stood up and held out her hand The blood inside Zach froze SHe didnt even look at him before sitting down again her exspresion blank her brother was uneffected by the punch and simply sat there and lifting his finger rapping metal around Zachs arms and legs he stood ther in mid step his arms raised Frozen and restrained Suzie pulled a book from her bag and started to read Lucas followed suit not saying a word Until he stopped reading and looking over to Jasmine "Dont worry about it"

The air picked up as if there was a je tgoing by. Suddenly the things around him broke and he ran out. " I did it again! And now Suzie hates me and Jazz! " He knew what he was going to do. HE ran upstairs to the roof. And looked over the edge. " They wont care! "

Jasmine ran after Zach. She found him on the roof, getting ready to jump off of the edge. She then turned invisible and pulled him into her embrace, pulling him back. She stayed invisible, and climbed on top of him to keep him from doing it again. "I don't hate you."

Lucas poked Suzie In the ribs making her jump she looked over at him "What" she whispered "Come on" her grabbed her hand and draged her to the roof Lucas Stomped his foot once Zach and Jasmine were thrown into the air Jamine was caught by a stream of water that gently placed her back on the roof while Zach was restrained by stone "Dont be so pathetic" hissed Lucas "you have no idea what the word problems mean Stop attention seeking I dont need this Suzie dosent need this Jasmine dosent need this stop being so selfish" Suzie silently walked over to Jasmine and held out her hand to help her up much like she had when they both met

A very strong gust of wind came knocking everyone over and knocking the funny spinning thingies on the roof and sending them flying. Whch gave Zach enouigh time with Lucas's weakened state to break out. He ran over to Lucas and offered his hand. " Here let me help you!"

Ot: If you accept it dont walk off :P