Fallout RPG

Bryce B.

Fallout Roleplay

image.jpg

BACKGROUND

The Year is 2278. The world is in ruins, with the Great War having destroyed nearly everything and causing the near-extinction of the Human race, were it not for specifically designed shelters called Vaults. Among these Vaults, Vault 101 is home to one person of great importance to the Capital Wasteland, the Lone Wanderer. Once known to have left his comfortable home on a quest in search of his Father, being but a mere child, the Lone Wanderer became a legend over the wasteland for his countless sacrifices for humanity. Having successfully activated Project Purity and aided the Brotherhood of Steel to eradicate the remnants of the Enclave, his time in the wasteland is spent exploring the harsh wilderness. All the while around him, others are on important quests of their own, struggling to survive in their day-to-day routines as best they can in their own unique situations. Perhaps their paths will cross with the Lone Wanderer?

----------

Having the honour of creating this thread, I'll have the liberty of guiding the storyline of the Capital Wasteland, ensuring that each character doesn't get bored with themselves. The time of the day as well as events for the thread will be governed by myself through radio broadcasts by Three-Dog. It is recommended that you either travel a fair bit and associate yourself with others participating. You can engage with another if they are considered hostile to your character, but you yourself can't kill them. You may leave your post at a cliffhanger, and whether or not the other person wishes to kill off their character is up to them only.

Also, I plan on making the 'story' of the Lone Wanderer progress with News reports by Three Dog through the radio, so I guess you should make sure to listen to the news regularly. The Lone Wanderer will be out there, somewhere in the Wasteland. If you're lucky, you may very well get a chance to meet him too. Don't expect to be able to kill him easily though.

Note: Seeing as this is a RP, ensure fairness. In other words, don't go overboard with your character,making them almost god-like in terms of skills or weapons. So try to add a bit of realism and disadvantages to your character. Maybe start them out with weaker weapons and as the story progresses, have them find new ones. Have them with adequate skills, and improve them along with different situations they encounter. Above all, don't go overboard with the story. You couldn't really manage to kill an entire battalion of super mutants, or single-handedly without effort incapacitate another toughened wastelander UNLESS you were the Lone Wanderer. Once again, be realistic.

Wiki: http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout_3

--------------------

G.O.A.T test:http://www.nerdtests.com/mq/utscore.php?id=97660

Job you got from the test:

--------------------

Character Creation:

Name:

Race:

Personality:

Looks (add a picture):

---------------------

S.P.E.C.I.A.L. Stats (skills default at 5. You have 15 currently assignable points.)

(you level up these skills by doing things that would apply to the skills)

Strength:(5)

Perception:(5)

Endurance:(5)

Charisma:(5)

Intelligence:(5)

Agility:(5)

Luck:(5)

Player profiles will be updated and added on a separate Fallout Characters thread.

I will be playing basically The Overseer so I determine when you leave the Vault. And I also play Three Dog which controls the events that happen in the wasteland.

(I will be creating my own character too)

Edited by Bryce B.

Charles Windrune

Charles had just woken up from a great nights sleep and decided to go grab a bottle of Nuka-Cola to kick start his day. He quickly swigged down his Nuka-Cola and headed off to work for the first time. He is a Pip-Boy Programmer in Vault 101. He headed down to the lower levels and cut through the Power Reactor room to get to work. When he arrived. His boss gave him the task of programming 2000 Pip-Boy 3000s. This is gonna be a long day Charles thought. And with that, he got right to work.

Overseer announcement:

Prepare for new dwellers!

Three Dog

It seems there has been an increase in activity amongst the Brotherhood of Steel. They have put out the message that they are recruiting skilled sharpshooters! Head over to GNR (Galaxy News Radio) to be recruited and get training! It also happens to be where I broadcast from. And in today's weather, it's the same as usual. Muggy with a high percent of nuclear fallout and muggy air. Three Dog signing off!

Charles Windrune

Charles had just finished his day at work when he had been stopped by the overseer himself. The overseer applauded him for his work ethic and how great he was at it. Then the overseer had broken out the biggest news Charles had wanted to hear for his entire life. The Overseer had given Charles permission to travel outside of the vault whenever he wanted. Oh my gosh yes! Charles thought. He was very excited. When he got to his quarters he decided that he will leave in two days. He started to tidy up his room and get ready for leaving Vault 101.

Tiv woke up, and ran out the room to receive her job, and her job was to take care of around 100 peoples feet. Yay. This'll take a while. Tiv nodded and dashed off towards her job. Better get started to end it quickly.

(Was that ok? This is my first time in third-person.) 

Tiv woke up, and ran out the room to receive her job, and her job was to take care of around 100 peoples feet. Yay. This'll take a while. Tiv nodded and dashed off towards her job. Better get started to end it quickly.

(Was that ok? This is my first time in third-person.)

(Yes)

(( :woot:  The end of the day came so quickly.))

Tiv walked back to her room, feeling a little annoyed. She was stopped by the Overseer, who gave her the news that she's allowed to leave the Vault anytime. She bowed and thanked him, and continued along, feeling a little apprehensive about leaving.

((I assumed that both of us would be able to leave.))

Edited by paraskeve

(( :woot:  The end of the day came so quickly.))

Tiv walked back to her room, feeling a little annoyed. She was stopped by the Overseer, who gave her the news that she's allowed to leave the Vault anytime. She bowed and thanked him, and continued along, feeling a little apprehensive about leaving.

((I assumed that both of us would be able to leave.))

((Remember I control the overseer. But yes. You can leave.))

Three Dog

Yo yo everybody in the Capital Wasteland, this is Three Dog bringing you the latest hype and goin one in our lovely wasteland. In today's news, rumor has it, Megatons sheriff was murdered by a classy man hoping to detonate the Megaton Bomb. The suspect had been apprehended by the Lone Wanderer and shot. No need to worry anymore Megaton, just get yourself a knew sheriff of course haha. In other news, tonight's weather involves a heavy rainstorm so those of you out in the wasteland and not chillin in a vault, be sure to get to shelter before the big storm haha. Anywho, goodnight folks. Time for a long nights nap listenin to the songs of the 50s

Ariana:

Ariana stood and glowered at the world. She hated everything at the moment. What set her off she didn't know, but still, she needed to be in a better mood. She had a job to perform and it was hard enough to do without being in a bad mood. She paced back and forth silently. She checked the time continuously. She stopped pacing and got ready for work. She rubbed her head, headaches never helped, and she had a bad one. Ariana massaged her neck, and watched the clock.

((Is this ok? I'm not exactly sure how this is too be done.))