compilcated and nervous

I have a friend, we have known each other since 6th grade, he is kind, sweet, loving, and bit flirty, in 2015, he began to mature, and i was worried he would think that i am jealous of his new girlfriend, but i was actually happy for them. thn, last year, they broke up, i have not told him that i love him , i have been keeping it secretly to myself for 2 years now, i wanna tell him, but im too scared, what should i do? his friend hates me and he thinks im weird. im so confused, i talked to my parents about it, but they didnt give me much help so i decided to come here, please help me. im nervous hell either think im crazy or hell reject me

Is it love or a crush? Because there's a difference. Do you know him well enough to be in love with him?  
I'd let the dude heal before saying anything. Once he heals, start hanging out, getting to know each other better. Maybe flirt back a little after that, ask him out, see where it goes.

The problem with "I love you" is it can either be returned or make things really awkward. 

hey,

its a crush, we have been friends our lives became busy, but he promised we would always be friends forvever, we love the same things, i am just afraid if i ask him out, he might think im crazy. thanks, i will try , especially since we go to the same school.

have a nice weekend,

creeper2001

• 9 months later...

Hi there, he is your crush and I think you need to take him directly about the feelings which you have for him and might be he is also feeling the same thing for you. You can also get advice from a romantic psychic reader who can solve your problem and motivate you to express your feelings in front of him in a proper way. I have heard good reviews about voyance sérieuse from my friend for a psychic reading. I think you can also try this.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 27/1/2018 at 0:08 AM, Joanne J. Zook said:

Hi there, he is your crush and I think you need to take him directly about the feelings which you have for him and might be he is also feeling the same thing for you. You can also get advice from a romantic psychic reader who can solve your problem and motivate you to express your feelings in front of him in a proper way. I have heard good reviews about voyance sérieuse from my friend for a  reading. I think you can also try this.

Psychic reading is not of God's. How about that person pray about it and wait on God's answer.