What would you do if....

Jax Nova

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First pinch myself to see if I was dreaming, then act like I am going to school and then go to the cops instead.

WWYDI you had a stalker who claimed to know something significant about you and haunted you until you confessed the sin (something significant) with lil riddles and when you can't figure out the riddles he blows up the anwer as a punishment yet you couldn't go to the cops cause he seemed to know where you are and what you say and threaten to get trigger happy if he sees you go to the cops?

lol I would first get angry, then I would pray after each riddle was given and try to find the answer. Then i would go to a place where you would find the answer and make sure no people are there so incase he blows it anyway no one would get hurt seriously...then I would call the FBI...agents are not cops....if he got mad at that..well he was the one who said cops right?

WWYDI you thought you were a great dancer and some people dared you to go on the show SO You Think You can Dance?

i'd live....quite successfully....i may actually get non-computer stuff done.....on a sadder not i'd miss all of u :crying:

wwyd if ur parents shipped u off to nerd camp for three weeks, when ur best friend was moving and ur dad( closest relative/significant person) was leaving for six months and u couldn't talk to either the friend or person even through letters or e-mail or phone?

First cry...a lot..then take a journal and write them pretned letters and anything else to keep my mind sidetracked and also take several books with me and buy an ipod to help ignore the nerds.

What would you do if you suddenly woke up on a couch and you didn't know who's house you were in but when you tried to leave you noticed all the windos were boarded up and the door handles all locked from teh outside...

I'd freak out..being in the predicament would NOT be funny!! Speically if some guy shows up wearing a tin mask, a long trench coat and is carrying a shot gun. With the words "The Wages of Sin is one dead body" on the walls. lol.

wwyd if you got locked in the hosue along with me?

Probably be bored as crud and wish I had a good book or some apple juice. ^^ Or my cell-phone...=P

What would you do if your parents suddenly decided to make you pay for EVERYTHING you use on your own? Your car, gas, food, clothes, the water and electricity you use, rent for your bedroom, etc...