Ladies' Picture Thread :)

elizabethbraddock

Yeah, they just opened Cars Land about two weeks ago. It's amazing, it looks like an exact replica of Radiator Springs from the movie.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder. :)

Oh my gosh, that's so awesome. I LOVED Cars. I may have to make a trip to Disney again sometime in the future, just to see that.

Very true. :) We only get to see each other once or twice a year as it is, so this won't be much different. And they'll move back to the states eventually; they're going because thats where her husband was stationed for now. (He's Air Force)

Oh my gosh, that's so awesome. I LOVED Cars. I may have to make a trip to Disney again sometime in the future, just to see that.

Very true. :) We only get to see each other once or twice a year as it is, so this won't be much different. And they'll move back to the states eventually; they're going because thats where her husband was stationed for now. (He's Air Force)

I'll post pictures from Cars Land later. :)

(EEEK, double post of the gigantic pictures of my face. (Deleted.)

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

[/color]

I apologize for the practically life size photos! haha

I'm so confused.

It double posted, so I deleted one... But then it wasn't a double post, so now I just ruined it all. Ah, ill put them up tomorrow. They weren't that great anyways. lol.

Such lovely ladies we have on CTF, love the pics!

So, here are those Cars Land photos I promised. :)

img33801small.jpg

img3382small.jpg

img3379small.jpg

img33931small.jpg

img3394smallz.jpg

img3459small.jpg

img3460small.jpg

img3455small.jpg

img3456small.jpg

---------- Post added at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:04 AM ----------

And why not another photo of me? lol

099917476photo20123238l.jpg

AWESOME!! That looks epic :D

And really nice pic of you :)

(Btw, sorry it took me so long to respond, I havent been on CTF in a little while :P)

• 2 weeks later...