I want to know more about God

djay92

Hey! So Happy you want to know more about God! Hey, honestly, at this stage, I'd encourage you to study for yourself, what you know is the truth, go on what the BIBLE says, and the Bible ONLY. It's SO important to study for yourself, but I'd love to help you out! I'm 15, I'm a Seventh Day Adventist, and believe in God! I'd love to help you if you have ANY question at all, I'd even love to be your friend! What I do know is.. there are so many false religions out there today, claiming to be the 'true dominiation' and I know how hard it is, and how confussing it all can be. And I Totally understand if you're confussed..! I'll be praying for you, I hope you find what you're looking for! Do you believe in the Sabbath? If you have any other Questions, I'd love to help you!! x

Edited by Butterfly_Girl

Hey! So Happy you want to know more about God! Hey, honestly, at this stage, I'd encourage you to study for yourself, what you know is the truth, go on what the BIBLE says, and the Bible ONLY. It's SO important to study for yourself, but I'd love to help you out! I'm 15, I'm a Seventh Day Adventist, and believe in God! I'd love to help you if you have ANY question at all, I'd even love to be your friend! What I do know is.. there are so many false religions out there today, claiming to be the 'true dominiation' and I know how hard it is, and how confussing it all can be. And I Totally understand if you're confussed..! I'll be praying for you, I hope you find what you're looking for! Do you believe in the Sabbath? If you have any other Questions, I'd love to help you!! x

oh thank you for your advice.........   

i dont know about that Sabbath..

my mother support me what i want but

my father don't allow me ... to change my religion that i want ...

Oh ok. Pray that God will change your dad's heart! There's a lot of resources online for growing in Christ, but the most important thing is to talk to Him regularly. Just like any friend, communication is essential!

Hello, wow I am so happy for you!! God bless you brother  :naughty:

Dont worry, I recently became born again but my family are Christians. I didnt feel i was living my life the right way. Just hold on to God, read your bible, worship him, praise him and he will love you and look after you. It will be hard, it will get like that because the devil has lost a soul, he wants you to burn in hell fire but you deditacted your life to Jesus. The devil will try and tempt to you sin, believe me. But God is loving and forgiving, if you sin repent, Jesus will forgive. 

I hope you stay with God through this journey because you dont know how much God will bless you for surrendering yourself to him. Dont worry about family, they may not like it that you are born again, just pray for them and ask God to lead them to the right path

God bless