Hair

iluvfrogs

^ I grew my bangs out when I was little and since my hair grows so slowly I vowed to NEVER cut them above my eyes again. They have to at least hit below my eyes. Also I am thinking or redying my hair. My current profile pic is my current hair. It's half blonde and half brown. Everyone loves it but...meh. I get bored rofl. I'm thinking about dying it all dark dark brown again and adding in red. Any thoughts?

My hair is crazy! It's thick, frizzy & coarse. One wouldn't imagine my hair is like that in general though cause I take hours styling it. It's getting better though! But I like it straight, smooth & sleek. If it's like that, it's looks fine. It's when my hair goes curly, that's when the trouble starts :0

My hair is medium brown with red/auburn highlights. It's not thick and it's not thin. It used to be down to almost my elbows but around Christmas I cut it to my jaw...which I regret terribly because I look like a 12 year old. Now it's down to my shoulders and I'm growing out my bangs. It's also very straight...I wish it was curly!!!

Mine's about half-way down my back, very thick, and wavy. I have to use a ton of mousse and hairspray, though, cuz it's also rather frizzy. Btw, it's been called auburn, but it's really just a mix of brown, red, and blonde. lol All natural....I've never dyed it. I like having it down, but I wear it up for work, generally in a bun.

My hair is shoulder-length and dark brown with natural red and golden highlights...but the highlights only show themselves when the light hits them just right...my hair is naturally curly-ish. (: I like keeping it shourt, usually around my shoudlers. It's cuter and WAY easier to manage.

• 2 weeks later...

I've had side bangs ever since my sophomore year in high school. I'm now a freshman in college! I have a round face, so I've heard that side bangs soften the shape a bit. Anyways, I always like to straighten my hair and part it to the side so my bangs show. Sometimes I scrunch it or I style it so that there are long, loose curls. My favorite style is the soft, natural and romantic type. I like to keep the length past my shoulders. It always seems during summer I constantly have to go in for a hair cut only to thin my hair out because it's so thick! But I guess that's a gift God's given me!

I currently dye my hair just to give it a colour lift.

Im naturally dirty blonde and I hate that it just always looks greasy, so I dyed it with random highlights. Like all over.

So it looks natural and awesome.

Ive got a swooshy fringe atm.

And choppy short layers to give body on the top.

In otherwords I look like a scene kid.

And I love it.

I think long hair is gorgeous, straight, wavy or curly. I also adore well-kept dreadlocks.

I have really thick brown hair that gets wavy when it's long. I like the way it looks shoulder-length, but I hate dealing with it, so I am all for boy cuts, I just have to find ones that work with my thick hair and the heart-shaped cowlick in the middle of my hairline. No full bangs for me, but sideswept ones have to be below my eyebrows, or there's not enough length to keep them down. Fauxhawk-capable cuts are awesome though, so I think I'll go back to that soon.

• 3 weeks later...

My hair is naturally curly, and I HATE HATE HATE it, so I straighten it pretty much every day, I always straighten it as soon as its dry if it's gotten wet. If I can't be bothered straightening it in the morning and it's gone wavy/flicked, I tie it back.

My hair is a little bit below my armpit... thats the only way I could describe the length lol. and I have layers that are just a little above that. I have a side fringe, and around my face I have lots of layers going downwards till it reaches the full length of my hair... I got a haircut two days ago lol and I love it.

I also dyed my hair two days ago. Mum did it for me. It is naturally medium brown, I like it but I wanted a change, so I died it dark brown and put lighter reddish-brown highlights in it. I LOVE it.

So yeah... that's my hair!

Guest Jaakobah

My hair is naturally blonde. I've always had long hair, even when I was young, except when I was bout 13 and I dyed it and cut it. Worst mistake ever. All the dyed hair has grown out now luckily. I keep my hair all one length, about to my waist, and my natural color. I rarely ever use any styling products. Just things like hair clips and rubber bands.

• 2 weeks later...

I like mine long, mostly because there's more you can do with it. I tend to cut it short when it hits summertime (two inches past my shoulders) but that's about it. My hair is layered and I sometimes like to dye it. I dyed it recently but it's fading now. I hate it when that happens! For the most part, I have my hair down or in a ponytail when it's too warm/annoying. :P