Herman Cain Florida win,Telltale sign of becoming the GOP Nominee

TeenLeaderTom

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/09/24/perry-says-rivals-made-mistake-by-skipping-florida-test-vote/

Past GOP candidates such as Reagan and H.W. Bush went on to win the nomination. This is a big upset considering most would've looked at Perry as being a favorite, yet Cain beat him handily.

I'd really love to see Herman Cain as our next president. I'm done with these stupid politicians who won't give straight answers.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

even though he is the best candidate, he will not win. he is against the federal reserve and against being in the middle east. and has the balls not to back down to those that be. he has been getting ignored by the media anyways. these elections are manipulated in favor of those that be.

If people stop saying he won't win and merely go vote for him, he will win. Simple.

Oh here it goes off into a tangent about voting being rigged ... figures, this always happens in political threads. Romney will win, he is the most electable candidate and he has a boat load of money to produce ads and get his face out there. I and many wouldn't touch Perry with a ten foot poll. He is TOO radical, and his past scares a lot of people off because of how filled it is with scandals. Obama beats Romney. As for Ron Paul as much of a likable candidate he is, he doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell at election. This is 2007-8 all over again for him. He could run as an independent though, nothing stopping him from doing that. If that were to happen it would hurt Obama, more so than Romney.

The Florida straw poll means nothing. Bachman just won the Iowa straw poll a little while ago and look where she is now. Ron Paul just won the California straw poll. As much as I would love to believe that it is Ron Paul vs. Herman Cain as the top GOP frontrunners, it just isn't true. 70% of registered republicans won't show up at the primary voting and 60% of the ones who do will go in uninformed and vote for names they have heard a lot. For some reason there is a media bias against Ron Paul, so that hurts his chances a ton. But yeah I would love to see Ron Paul win the nomination. I think he would, as a libertarian, have a much larger chance of beating Obama than any other conservative candidate.

But honestly, with Obama's approval ratings in mind, I think any generic republican candidate has a VERY good chance of winning.

The Florida straw poll means nothing. Bachman just won the Iowa straw poll a little while ago and look where she is now. Ron Paul just won the California straw poll. As much as I would love to believe that it is Ron Paul vs. Herman Cain as the top GOP frontrunners, it just isn't true. 70% of registered republicans won't show up at the primary voting and 60% of the ones who do will go in uninformed and vote for names they have heard a lot. For some reason there is a media bias against Ron Paul, so that hurts his chances a ton. But yeah I would love to see Ron Paul win the nomination. I think he would, as a libertarian, have a much larger chance of beating Obama than any other conservative candidate.

But honestly, with Obama's approval ratings in mind, I think any generic republican candidate has a VERY good chance of winning.

Approval ratings mean little at this stage, Bush managed re-election with only a 49% approval rating ... there is still 14 months left until the next election, a lot of things can happen in that period of time. Obama wins another four years, I would bet highly on this ... he is taking the perfect position. Stand back and let people get a look at the real GOP.

Not that it matters, but 49% is pretty high ^^ Obama's riding at around 40 right now <3

49% isn't all that great, but yes its higher than Obama's but Obama is a stronger candidate than Bush. There is just too much time between now and re-election to say if his approval ratings now will hurt him then. I can't see any candidate of the republican party that can beat him. Obama's only real challenger would be Clinton and she is in the same party/has no desire to run. We'll see next year.