Mental Health

Braydensommer

Hello. So my story I had an anxiety attack in July 2011 and my life hasn't been the same since. After that it was rough for a while but I did get better I became social again and looked forward to stuff and had a pretty good life. In January 24th of this past year I had another bad anxiety attack. Ever since that night nothing has been the same. I feel like I've gone absolutely crazy. I have these weird feelings I can't explain. I feel like this life isn't real. I've had a bunch of DP and Schizophrenia symptoms. I'm terrified. I can't express my emotions. Nothing seems familiar too me at all. Not even my parents and that really scares me. I never look forward to anything. I have no motives. I've reclused myself I'm not social at all anymore. I'm scared to talk to my parents about it. I just wanna feel normal again. I pray to God every single night and ask him to change this and ask him why I go through this. I've doubted God over these past few months. I just hate feeling like this. If anyone has time please just say a prayer for me to figure this out and to give me the courage to talk to my parents about this. Thank you everybody. Have a blessed night.

i would seek professional help like a counselor if you haven't already. If that's not an option then I would talk to someone you trust and ask them to help you through this hard time. If anything, "going-it-alone" only makes things harder.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...