Prayers for Abigail H.

anyabar1987

Alright so I don't know Abigail Hernandez however she is a 14 year old girl half an hour north of me in the bordering school district, If I lived the next town over she and my sister could have been friends that is how close this is to home.

http://www.wmur.com/news/nh-news/conway-police-search-for-missing-teen/-/9857858/22365378/-/6qmpqd/-/index.html

Abigail was last seen Wednesday afterschool police have confirmed that she made it home after school the dogs were able to trace her back to her house however when her parents arrived home from work there was no sign of her. 

I live in an area of small towns and she is only the 2nd person (1st minor) to my knowledge to have disappeared and turn into a missing persons case in recent history. there have been a few bus stop creepers recently however most of them have been scared away.

Please pray for her safe return or atleast notification of her whereabouts. 

• 2 weeks later...

no they still haven't found her, her boyfriend recieved the last text (a heart) just after her last sighting. her last official sighting was at her highschool where they had video cameras that caught her leaving, but witnesses claim to have seen her walking around the rotary ten minutes later as she walked back towards her home. they don't believe she made it home and they are now almost certain that she was abducted.

• 1 month later...