Am I just a lost cause or what?

Alright, I'm going to get reallyyyy personal here. Just don't make fun of me or judge me.

So I struggle with Bipolar Depression and Anxiety. I take meds... and all of that other stuff.

I also struggle with self harm, cutting to be exact. The thing is: I've been dealing with this for years and still go back to it, some point or another. I've also been hospitalized multiple times for suicide.

Why is this in this section? Because I think part of the issue is my broken family and the fact that I can NEVER make friends or NEVER fit in.

This is coming from someone who is starting her first year of college next week. After all these years, I still struggle with making friends and fitting in. I'm just too different and weird, but I do try. Everything seems like an endless cycle. I've dealt with a lot of bullying, abuse, and betrayal from people that I thought were my friends.

Sometimes I think in my head "I'm just a lost cause," "I'll keep falling to this addiction," "I always make mistakes." I believe that I can stop, until one day I do it again.

I'm not sure if this is appropriate to post on here, if not I'll delete it. I'm sorry for ranting on and on. If I can relate to anyone, that would be nice :(

Edit: I'm so scared to be posting this right now 

Edited by Silentflood

I relate to you a lot, I dealt with my Father's abuse for a long time, our relationship has finally hit a Luke warm place at least. But, do not under any circumstances call yourself a lost cause. The truth is, we're all lost. But the real thing is, what are we lost in? Are we lost in ourselves, or are we lost in God? I think the thing that really converted me to Christianity, when I dealt with feeling lost, alone, and worthless, was that Jesus didn't define us that way. He defines us as infinitely loved, that we are loved beyond all comprehension. Jesus wouldn't deem you a lost cause, he proved it by dying for you, when he was nailed to a cross, his mission was to find you, in the middle of sin and pain. So, I promise you, you aren't a lost cause, because God has plans for you, but they have to be when he want's them, not when we do. My only advice for making friends is really to get involved with a small group at college, and get involved in a local church. I'll definitely be praying for you though. 

Alright, I'm going to get reallyyyy personal here. Just don't make fun of me or judge me.

So I struggle with Bipolar Depression and Anxiety. I take meds... and all of that other stuff.

I also struggle with self harm, cutting to be exact. The thing is: I've been dealing with this for years and still go back to it, some point or another. I've also been hospitalized multiple times for suicide.

Why is this in this section? Because I think part of the issue is my broken family and the fact that I can NEVER make friends or NEVER fit in.

This is coming from someone who is starting her first year of college next week. After all these years, I still struggle with making friends and fitting in. I'm just too different and weird, but I do try. Everything seems like an endless cycle. I've dealt with a lot of bullying, abuse, and betrayal from people that I thought were my friends.

Sometimes I think in my head "I'm just a lost cause," "I'll keep falling to this addiction," "I always make mistakes." I believe that I can stop, until one day I do it again.

I'm not sure if this is appropriate to post on here, if not I'll delete it. I'm sorry for ranting on and on. If I can relate to anyone, that would be nice :(

Edit: I'm so scared to be posting this right now 

Wow Janelle, that's pretty personal, I can tell that it took lots of courage to share. I can really relate to the whole not fitting in, being different, getting bullied, and being betrayed by close friends. 

It's hard to fit in and to try to meet some of the standards of this hectic world. I haven't been able to fit in to much of anything for a while because most of my friends graduated last year, and my other good friend moved. So I also am sort of a floater from group to group, not really feeling like I belong in any one of them. 

I'll definitely be praying for you, and that God will guide you through rough times and overwhelm you with His peace and bring someone into your life who you can stick with and become great friends with. And when times seem rough, remember Jeremiad 29:11; it's one of my personal favorites. Don't forget that God is always there and He is the perfect friend, but if you need someone to talk to or to unload on I'm always open ;)

Edited by FOX545

Wow Janelle, that's pretty personal, I can tell that it took lots of courage to share. I can really relate to the whole not fitting in, being different, getting bullied, and being betrayed by close friends. 

It's hard to fit in and to try to meet some of the standards of this hectic world. I haven't been able to fit in to much of anything for a while because most of my friends graduated last year, and my other good friend moved. So I also am sort of a floater from group to group, not really feeling like I belong in any one of them. 

I'll definitely be praying for you, and that God will guide you through rough times and overwhelm you with His peace and bring someone into your life who you can stick with and become great friends with. And when times seem rough, remember Jeremiad 29:11; it's one of my personal favorites. Don't forget that God is always there and He is the perfect friend, but if you need someone to talk to or to unload on I'm always open ;)

Thank you. It means a lot to me  :thumbup:

I relate to you a lot, I dealt with my Father's abuse for a long time, our relationship has finally hit a Luke warm place at least. But, do not under any circumstances call yourself a lost cause. The truth is, we're all lost. But the real thing is, what are we lost in? Are we lost in ourselves, or are we lost in God? I think the thing that really converted me to Christianity, when I dealt with feeling lost, alone, and worthless, was that Jesus didn't define us that way. He defines us as infinitely loved, that we are loved beyond all comprehension. Jesus wouldn't deem you a lost cause, he proved it by dying for you, when he was nailed to a cross, his mission was to find you, in the middle of sin and pain. So, I promise you, you aren't a lost cause, because God has plans for you, but they have to be when he want's them, not when we do. My only advice for making friends is really to get involved with a small group at college, and get involved in a local church. I'll definitely be praying for you though. 

Thank you. There's a Chapel on my university's campus that I can join.

You are not a lost cause, not in any way, shape or form.

I don't understand what you're going through, but if you need someone to talk to, I'll be there.

God is with you during the rough and smooth areas, he always loves you, no matter what you do.

I will keep you in my prayers.

It takes a lot of courage to share stuff like this. Kudos.

For years and years, I struggled with self-loathing because I felt weird and like I didn't fit in, much like you feel. I self-harmed as well and tried committing suicide twice. In that time, I began seeing a psychiatrist and it was finally diagnosed-- I have manic depression and am medicated for it. The medication doesn't help all of the time, and I honestly struggle almost every day with it.... It doesn't matter what medicine you take or who you know. Depression is an everyday fight and one that doesn't really ever truly go away... At least, that's how it is for me, right now. Some days I stay in bed and don't eat, and I don't even realize I'm doing it. I did that very thing yesterday. So yeah, I can relate to you and it's not something I went through a while back and got over. I still fight every day and it's encouraging to me that you have enough courage to post this, because for years I struggled and didn't post anything about it until the last year or so. I never reached out to anyone. I felt alone, but I liked being alone because I felt like a burden and kill-joy.

As we get older, we get stronger. I'm better mentally than I was 2 or 3 years ago. I still have depression and still struggle, but I have better coping mechanisms.

Again, I'm glad you posted this. Feel free to message me if you ever need to talk.

From how I see it, everyone has one or more personal things they struggle with more than anything else. It's what happens when you're born into an imperfect world, but God tells you to fear not. I can't even begin to explain the depths of love he has for you that can overpower each problem in your life within mere seconds.

I do believe, personally, that there are reasons why people struggle with things they do! Whether if it's because over time it makes them stronger inside, or they go through it to help others with the same problem, I have no idea. But I don't believe we have these problems for no reason at all. God made us, made our everlasting spirits—so why would he just make us if we were meant to be nothing but a lost cause?

For me, my personal struggle is lust and my big mouth. When I have an opinion, I'll say it. It takes a lot for me to be restrained and be patient when someone else is talking, and I know I'm not alone on that. Lustful thoughts happen in my mind a lot, and again, I know I'm not alone on that. You're not alone on your struggles, either.

The greatest, most wisest followers of Jesus had crap and struggles in their life too. Take a look at Paul—he calls himself the worst. He doesn't give you a list of all the reasons why, he just tells you to trust him when he says he was the absolute worst sinner. But then Jesus came to him one day, and set him straight. It just took time. God has the patience for you as he did for Paul, so let God be your comfort.

But keep in mind, all of these struggles and pains you go through? It is 100% temporary. When the day comes that God takes you home to be in His arms, it will be gone. But for now He has you here, and for great reasons, so make the most of it! Don't let Satan tell you those nasty things. He's can be a booger when it comes to your relationship with God, but don't fear. God put something mighty in your heart, and he is not going to let you give up, let alone call yourself a lost cause. If you were, you wouldn't be here right now!

He crafted you entirely, took time with you. He wove love and strength into your heart, beloved. Thank Him by embracing your struggles, because no one is perfect. He, and only He, can make something as beautiful as you.

I give you so much love and thanks for getting to this point in your life. You've fought battles not many people have, so be proud of yourself. You've got a heart as tough as nails, even if it doesn't feel like it. If you've got these struggles, know that God has you in this spot because he knows you can handle it. He's rooting for you day in and day out. Again, don't trust those bad, doubtful feelings. Feelings come and go. Trust God, because beloved, He is everlasting and never, ever changing.

Turn your face to Jesus, ask him to let you feel his love. Really concentrate. If you want to feel it, you will ask with the most honest intentions. I can promise you that his love is there, it's just your job to take a breath and be quiet, and let it finally hit your heart.

keep going!! ♥

But before I forget, listen to this song! The end is my favorite part, so make sure to listen to there. The ending is really what I think will speak to you the most. I don't know if you've heard it or not, but when I was in a similar situation to yours, feeling like a lost cause and wanting to give up, I found this song. It is the most beautiful song I've ever heard. I want you to listen to it as many times as it takes to understand God's love. It felt as though God had completely cracked into my crusted over heart and sounded louder than ever before, so I hope it's that way for you too.

From how I see it, everyone has one or more personal things they struggle with more than anything else. It's what happens when you're born into an imperfect world, but God tells you to fear not. I can't even begin to explain the depths of love he has for you that can overpower each problem in your life within mere seconds.

I do believe, personally, that there are reasons why people struggle with things they do! Whether if it's because over time it makes them stronger inside, or they go through it to help others with the same problem, I have no idea. But I don't believe we have these problems for no reason at all. God made us, made our everlasting spirits—so why would he just make us if we were meant to be nothing but a lost cause?

For me, my personal struggle is lust and my big mouth. When I have an opinion, I'll say it. It takes a lot for me to be restrained and be patient when someone else is talking, and I know I'm not alone on that. Lustful thoughts happen in my mind a lot, and again, I know I'm not alone on that. You're not alone on your struggles, either.

The greatest, most wisest followers of Jesus had crap and struggles in their life too. Take a look at Paul—he calls himself the worst. He doesn't give you a list of all the reasons why, he just tells you to trust him when he says he was the absolute worst sinner. But then Jesus came to him one day, and set him straight. It just took time. God has the patience for you as he did for Paul, so let God be your comfort.

But keep in mind, all of these struggles and pains you go through? It is 100% temporary. When the day comes that God takes you home to be in His arms, it will be gone. But for now He has you here, and for great reasons, so make the most of it! Don't let Satan tell you those nasty things. He's can be a booger when it comes to your relationship with God, but don't fear. God put something mighty in your heart, and he is not going to let you give up, let alone call yourself a lost cause. If you were, you wouldn't be here right now!

He crafted you entirely, took time with you. He wove love and strength into your heart, beloved. Thank Him by embracing your struggles, because no one is perfect. He, and only He, can make something as beautiful as you.

I give you so much love and thanks for getting to this point in your life. You've fought battles not many people have, so be proud of yourself. You've got a heart as tough as nails, even if it doesn't feel like it. If you've got these struggles, know that God has you in this spot because he knows you can handle it. He's rooting for you day in and day out. Again, don't trust those bad, doubtful feelings. Feelings come and go. Trust God, because beloved, He is everlasting and never, ever changing.

Turn your face to Jesus, ask him to let you feel his love. Really concentrate. If you want to feel it, you will ask with the most honest intentions. I can promise you that his love is there, it's just your job to take a breath and be quiet, and let it finally hit your heart.

keep going!! ♥

But before I forget, listen to this song! The end is my favorite part, so make sure to listen to there. The ending is really what I think will speak to you the most. I don't know if you've heard it or not, but when I was in a similar situation to yours, feeling like a lost cause and wanting to give up, I found this song. It is the most beautiful song I've ever heard. I want you to listen to it as many times as it takes to understand God's love. It felt as though God had completely cracked into my crusted over heart and sounded louder than ever before, so I hope it's that way for you too.

Aww you're the sweetest!  :wub:

Thank you for your wonderful response. I want to actually save what you said. Hehe. 

That's the reason why I want to be a therapist. To help people (hopefully) with what I've dealt with. I've been through a lot, that's not even the start of it. Hopefully, I can be a help to at least one person.

It takes a lot of courage to share stuff like this. Kudos.

For years and years, I struggled with self-loathing because I felt weird and like I didn't fit in, much like you feel. I self-harmed as well and tried committing suicide twice. In that time, I began seeing a psychiatrist and it was finally diagnosed-- I have manic depression and am medicated for it. The medication doesn't help all of the time, and I honestly struggle almost every day with it.... It doesn't matter what medicine you take or who you know. Depression is an everyday fight and one that doesn't really ever truly go away... At least, that's how it is for me, right now. Some days I stay in bed and don't eat, and I don't even realize I'm doing it. I did that very thing yesterday. So yeah, I can relate to you and it's not something I went through a while back and got over. I still fight every day and it's encouraging to me that you have enough courage to post this, because for years I struggled and didn't post anything about it until the last year or so. I never reached out to anyone. I felt alone, but I liked being alone because I felt like a burden and kill-joy.

As we get older, we get stronger. I'm better mentally than I was 2 or 3 years ago. I still have depression and still struggle, but I have better coping mechanisms.

Again, I'm glad you posted this. Feel free to message me if you ever need to talk.

Okay, thank you :) and I'm glad that it was encouraging for you.

You are never a lost cause. Never have been, and never will be. This might sound a little callous because it's hard to convey emotions on an online forum, but I'm not at all trying to be. Remember how in the Gospels, Jesus tells us to take up our cross daily and follow Him? That's what we have to do. Some of us, like you, have bigger and heavier crosses than other people. But, God doesn't give us anything we can't handle if we only turn to Him and say "Lord! Help me! My cross is so heavy, and I'm so weak! I can't do this without Your help!" Jesus also tells us that The Lord doesn't give us anything we can't handle. Now, I'm not telling you to just suck it up. No. I'm telling you that with God's help, anything is possible. Trust in God, and when ever you feel that God isn't there, that's when He's actually closest to you. If you ever feel that you can't do something, tell Jesus that you trust in Him. All you have to do is say "Jesus, I trust in You". If you follow your therapist's advice, you will get through this. As God tells us in the Book of Revelation According to John, "I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, God’s dwelling is with the human race. He will dwell with them and they will be his people and God himself will always be with them [as their God]. He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, wailing or pain...". Thank you so much for sharing this with us. It really takes a lot of courage to post this. I'll be praying for you.

As a former self-harmer, I can relate. And as a person who's been doing research on how food affects your body, I have to ask, what's in your diet?

I had abusive dad probs. I still have issues with self-hatred  sometimes. But I beat the harming part, that's in the past. If you want any tips, or tricks/coping mechanisms, hit me up. I've got plenty.

As for food: I know for myself that any amount of coffee sends me into a she-hulk like rage, followed by sadness and discomfort. Too much sugar makes me feel depressed, and sometimes brings on the self loathing feels too. Dairy brings on lethargy and apathy.

If  I was in your shoes, I'd start looking for connections to foods and mood swings. The thyroid and adrenals play a role in depression (or lack thereof) and if your body isn't processing something properly, adjusting what you eat/drink may help. Keep a log of what you eat and how you feel after you eat it.
I'm not saying that food is ENTIRELY to blame, but, if it helps, worth a shot to make you feel better, right?

As far as "fitting in", by college it's not a big deal( though it may be to you). People have (usually) matured past the high school drama and if they haven't, ignore them. Be friendly to others, smile a little, say hi and talk about stuff like traffic, your classes, interests and such. Sit with your classmates at lunch even if it feels weird, just do it. You might hear a funny story, or learn a new recipe.

Don't get wrapped up in the negative self-talk game. I've played that so many times and lost. Like "I'll be addicted to this for the rest of my life." God doesn't want us addicted to or controlled by anything harmful. I try to replace the negative with positive, such as "I refuse to be addicted to/ controlled by any feeling." Feel free to speak it out loud. Rebuke the poor thoughts in Jesus name and then switch your attitude to something else. Sometimes you have to retrain your brain and your heart.

Oh my god you sound just like me.

I struggled for four years with self harm problems. 4 different types as well. I have anxiety and depression. I struggle with perfectionism. I pretty much have been where you are sadly...

But I have grown a lot, and the fact that I am here is practically proof you'll make it too. College is a terrifying idea to me as well, considering I've always been the weird kid. But you'll figure things out. You're a wonderful person and although things may seem terribly hard right now, Jesus is with you. I didn't even begin to recover until I found myself at my very breaking point crying out "Jesus please help me, I don't know what to do anymore."

Sometimes we kind of have to fall apart before we let Him in. Try letting Him in before that nonetheless.

You are NOT A LOST CAUSE. Sometimes it feels like it, but you are NOT. There is always HOPE. And don't shut yourself out completely. One day you will find that person who makes you feel like you can be yourself, who can look past little flaws and see the true beauty of you. Just stay strong. And if you ever need someone to talk about this with I am here Janelle. Thank you for sharing your story.

As a former self-harmer, I can relate. And as a person who's been doing research on how food affects your body, I have to ask, what's in your diet?

I had abusive dad probs. I still have issues with self-hatred  sometimes. But I beat the harming part, that's in the past. If you want any tips, or tricks/coping mechanisms, hit me up. I've got plenty.

As for food: I know for myself that any amount of coffee sends me into a she-hulk like rage, followed by sadness and discomfort. Too much sugar makes me feel depressed, and sometimes brings on the self loathing feels too. Dairy brings on lethargy and apathy.

If  I was in your shoes, I'd start looking for connections to foods and mood swings. The thyroid and adrenals play a role in depression (or lack thereof) and if your body isn't processing something properly, adjusting what you eat/drink may help. Keep a log of what you eat and how you feel after you eat it.

I'm not saying that food is ENTIRELY to blame, but, if it helps, worth a shot to make you feel better, right?

As far as "fitting in", by college it's not a big deal( though it may be to you). People have (usually) matured past the high school drama and if they haven't, ignore them. Be friendly to others, smile a little, say hi and talk about stuff like traffic, your classes, interests and such. Sit with your classmates at lunch even if it feels weird, just do it. You might hear a funny story, or learn a new recipe.

Don't get wrapped up in the negative self-talk game. I've played that so many times and lost. Like "I'll be addicted to this for the rest of my life." God doesn't want us addicted to or controlled by anything harmful. I try to replace the negative with positive, such as "I refuse to be addicted to/ controlled by any feeling." Feel free to speak it out loud. Rebuke the poor thoughts in Jesus name and then switch your attitude to something else. Sometimes you have to retrain your brain and your heart.

I'm sorry that I'm just seeing this :o

Far as diet, I struggle on and off with starving myself. But trust me I'm not stick thin... I'm short but I have a little bit of hips and big bust :(

Anyways, when I do eat, it tends to be borderline unhealthy at times

I'm addicted to sugar, like big time. I find myself having strong cravings for sugar mainly (juice, soda, or cookies)

If I go a day without juice or soda, I almost lose my sanity (just kidding xD) it's to the point where my mom is really trying to take control of it but I still find ways to squeeze sugar into my daily diet.

I eat fruits, I barely eat any veggies. I barely consume dairy, besides cheese. I don't drink dairy milk, I drink almond milk or soy milk. Hot pockets are constantly consumed by me because I'm in my "broke college student" phase.

My favorite food is pizza, so naturally I squeeze that into my diet a lot. I love brown rice as well.

Oh my god you sound just like me.

I struggled for four years with self harm problems. 4 different types as well. I have anxiety and depression. I struggle with perfectionism. I pretty much have been where you are sadly...

But I have grown a lot, and the fact that I am here is practically proof you'll make it too. College is a terrifying idea to me as well, considering I've always been the weird kid. But you'll figure things out. You're a wonderful person and although things may seem terribly hard right now, Jesus is with you. I didn't even begin to recover until I found myself at my very breaking point crying out "Jesus please help me, I don't know what to do anymore."

Sometimes we kind of have to fall apart before we let Him in. Try letting Him in before that nonetheless.

You are NOT A LOST CAUSE. Sometimes it feels like it, but you are NOT. There is always HOPE. And don't shut yourself out completely. One day you will find that person who makes you feel like you can be yourself, who can look past little flaws and see the true beauty of you. Just stay strong. And if you ever need someone to talk about this with I am here Janelle. Thank you for sharing your story.

Thank you Jazzy, this was helpful. I'll definitely message you <3

You are never a lost cause. Never have been, and never will be. This might sound a little callous because it's hard to convey emotions on an online forum, but I'm not at all trying to be. Remember how in the Gospels, Jesus tells us to take up our cross daily and follow Him? That's what we have to do. Some of us, like you, have bigger and heavier crosses than other people. But, God doesn't give us anything we can't handle if we only turn to Him and say "Lord! Help me! My cross is so heavy, and I'm so weak! I can't do this without Your help!" Jesus also tells us that The Lord doesn't give us anything we can't handle. Now, I'm not telling you to just suck it up. No. I'm telling you that with God's help, anything is possible. Trust in God, and when ever you feel that God isn't there, that's when He's actually closest to you. If you ever feel that you can't do something, tell Jesus that you trust in Him. All you have to do is say "Jesus, I trust in You". If you follow your therapist's advice, you will get through this. As God tells us in the Book of Revelation According to John, "I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Behold, God’s dwelling is with the human race. He will dwell with them and they will be his people and God himself will always be with them [as their God]. He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there shall be no more death or mourning, wailing or pain...". Thank you so much for sharing this with us. It really takes a lot of courage to post this. I'll be praying for you.

Thank you.

I ask for help, but problems or feelings keep coming back. 

I'm sorry that I'm just seeing this :o

Far as diet, I struggle on and off with starving myself. But trust me I'm not stick thin... I'm short but I have a little bit of hips and big bust :(

Anyways, when I do eat, it tends to be borderline unhealthy at times

I'm addicted to sugar, like big time. I find myself having strong cravings for sugar mainly (juice, soda, or cookies)

If I go a day without juice or soda, I almost lose my sanity (just kidding xD) it's to the point where my mom is really trying to take control of it but I still find ways to squeeze sugar into my daily diet.

I eat fruits, I barely eat any veggies. I barely consume dairy, besides cheese. I don't drink dairy milk, I drink almond milk or soy milk. Hot pockets are constantly consumed by me because I'm in my "broke college student" phase.

My favorite food is pizza, so naturally I squeeze that into my diet a lot. I love brown rice as well.

No worries, dude.

I'd suggest trying to eat healthier then, at least for a bit, see if it helps.  Fruit is good, but your body converts it to sugar, same with breads. The sugar highs and lows really impact your body.   I found a blog that reflects my experiences with  large amounts of sugar. Sugar causes inflammation, which can cause and irritate a whole plethora of issues, including joint pain, brain function and the ever-so-lovely yeast infection.

http://www.everydayhealth.com/columns/therese-borchard-sanity-break/why-sugar-poison-depression/

I'm not a doctor, but I suggest you eat regularly. 3 small meals, 4 small meals, 2 large meals, whatever works for you, just get on a schedule. You don't need the extra stress of a hungry brain and body to top off your depressed feels.  Also, try to work in veggies when you can. Maybe get the broccoli hot pockets or put broccoli on the pizza. Eat a carrot for a snack instead of or with an apple.  Mix that rice you love with some veggies and protein, like a stir fry. Drink lots of water.  And back off the sugar. Instead of 2 glasses of pop a day, drink one or one and a half. Have a small glass of tea with only a little sugar in it. There's other sweeteners too, like Stevia ( good in hot tea), sucanat (good on cereal), maple syrup(good on oatmeal) and honey( good with peanut butter and in herbal tea.)

Like I said before, if you want any more pointers, not just diet, but coping mechanisms and other tricks to get your brain off of self-harm and other things, pm me whenever.  I'll reply as soon as I can.  :)

you can beat this, honey.

Thank you.

I ask for help, but problems or feelings keep coming back. 

Don't you hate that, when those feelings come back? Good. It's good to hate it, so keep hating it. Jesus even hates it when you're in pain, in fact, he feels everything you do. Every last bit, each and every ounce, every day. Learn to vent to him, tell him all about your secrets and pains! Tell him how much you hate those feelings, how much they weigh you down. I can 100% guarantee you that he will listen. In fact, he's been waiting to. I can't even fathom his anticipation for you to vent to him. :)

• 3 weeks later...

Don't you hate that, when those feelings come back? Good. It's good to hate it, so keep hating it. Jesus even hates it when you're in pain, in fact, he feels everything you do. Every last bit, each and every ounce, every day. Learn to vent to him, tell him all about your secrets and pains! Tell him how much you hate those feelings, how much they weigh you down. I can 100% guarantee you that he will listen. In fact, he's been waiting to. I can't even fathom his anticipation for you to vent to him. :)

Hey! Sorry that I'm just seeing this. I don't always get notifications when people reply:(

But thank you for your response. It was very helpful *hugs* thanks <3