Whats your social standing at school?

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hm...this is a hard one. lets see iam a jock. I am on the varsity basketball and softball team. Band geek. I LOVE BAND!! A nerd cause i am in all pre AP classes and gifted and talented and make all A's. I can fit in with the preps or the goths. Idk i think mostly iam just me and i hang with people who except me for who i am. oh, but iam definately not shy lol! :D

My social standing at school would be kind of just average. I lean towards preppy and by no means am anything else. To other people, I'm really friendly and try to make friends with people who aren't wholly consumed by themselves. Sometimes I feel like a freebie to anyone who needs friends, but that doesn't bother me too much. :)

No one messed with my best friend and I. We were the kids everyone thought could kick their butts, because we didn't back down for anything, and spoke our minds almost to the point(well, to the point) of being erm...b-word-y? lol. People still don't mess with either of us.

Back in high school, I was usually the artsy loner. I had tons of people that I knew and maybe a close friend or so, but I usually sat alone for most occasions. I think it teaches someone how to handle being alone later on in life, so I'm not complaining.[/b]

:shocking:

amy? seriously? i never would have pictured you that way lol

stereotypical "popular" is what i was before i fully commited myself to christ

people would see me as vain, party animal, hangs with all the hot boys and girls, not a virgin (even though i am)

people still see me as that i think even though they dont know me, but i don't, i have Jesus now and everythings different

only how he sees me matters.

hmm well i dont think i can really label myself as anything.... cause i have a lot of traits.

But mostly, i am the random, fun person in the room . I can also be quiet, but only when i am in a room full of people i dont know. i hang out with many people, and my parents tell me i have too many friends. ( in my opinion there is no such thing ) i love meeting new people and getting to know people who are different

:)

• 2 weeks later...

i am a bit of everything i think- im kind of both a nerd and a jock cause im good at school work and sport.

i am outgoing and loud at times but also a good listener i hope!

but also as a goody goody because i wont get involved in worldly things- but known as being a Christian as well.

s-j

I think me and my friends are the 'clever odds and ends' of the year group. Not popular in status, but popular in number of people in our group.

Sometimes I'm the quiet shy geeky one that doesn't really talk to anyone, and other times I'm slightly more hyper and talk to more people.

[/b]

I and my friends were like that in high school. Like, people knew and liked me (I went to a small high school), but I wasn't part of the popular group. That was reserved for jocks and funny/pretty people. lol In most of highschool, I was one of those girls that was part of a half. Like I was EvanandBreanna. So, I had friends, but I wasn't really part of a group. I got called a band geek (lovingly) quite often. Just plain Geek. Drama nerd. High school was fun. ^_^

I'm running for Senate in uni...*dies of scaredness*

• 2 weeks later...

According to the only best friend of mine that goes to my school, a lot of people seem to think of me as something like their 'beloved monster'...Which makes sense....I'm also known as the girl who doesn't seem to care what anyone thinks (this is what happens when you make fashion statements at my relatively small high school). I'm smart, but I care less than all the other smart people...Also I'm nice with morales...Oh, and weird beyond reason...I can assimilate myself to most cliques, but this year I can't be bothered because I've found a group of people who I truly, truly fit in with and love, and most of them don't go to my school so....

• 2 weeks later...