Kicked out of home.. need prayer please..

aussiepunk4christ

hey guys so today has been a big day..

Right now im homeless and broken. yup my family.. i dont have a family anymore.. Dad ran after me with a knife today and said if i stopped moving he was going to stab me. Mum got in between us.. I went and hid in the attic for awhile then when i was calmed i left and tried to call everyone network was down so i came to tash's place. She saw my face asked what was wrong i broke down her mum called the cops. Talked to the cops told them this type of stuff had happened before but never with a knife. Cops went to talk to dad. I went back with Tash and Dottie ( her mum) dad tried to attack me again told me that i was a worthless piece of [edit] that im not his daughter anymore and that he never wants to see me again.. then when he found out that it was Dottie and Tash that called the police he kicked them out to. The Cops told me that he is now on the domestic violence register. If he threatens me again a automatic DVO will be filed. So right now im sleeping on my best friends floor and wondering what i should do.

I would be shocked if you were a guy, seeing you are a women, WOW. I cant imagine what you could of done to make him chase you with a knife..and what stopped your mother from calling the police or your father from being arrested. My best friends boyfriend was accused of punching his ex in the face after she stole his glasses and HE called the cops to have them go after her to get them back...there was no proof he did it and he got arrested, shes a psycho.

I prayed for your welfare and safety, that you'll continue to have a safe place to stay and be put into the right situation. God bless!

thanks everyone as to what i did for him to do that well.. I wanted some food that was it strawberries to be specific.. Cause I hadnt eaten all day he just lost it i got cranky i slammed the door then he ran out after me with a knife. Its not the first time.. its the first time with a knife usually his fists or a wall suffice weapons wise. Cops were called which is why I am no longer his daughter.. im scum apparently. Im having panic attacks now too. My best friend wont let me out of her sight either. I'm going to try and find a place to stay in sydney where my family is... God is all i have right now and all i need.

Good grief. I am definately praying for you and your family Shelly. And I'm glad your safe now! I hate coming in late on these things because reading all the way down the post I'm all nervous lie "AAAAAAAH WHATS GONNA HAPPEN?!?!?!"

But you're safe and God has you in the palm of his hand. :hug:

• 2 months later...