Post any song here!

Bryce B.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great choice, '60s Batman.

This is one of my favorite John Lennon songs. This was written after he had spent five years at home with his wife and son. Sadly, it was one of the last songs he recorded before being murdered.

Watching the wheels is a beautiful song by Lennon, one of my favorites by him 

60s Batman-- which songs have you heard by them? Some of my favorites are The Fly, Love is Blindness, Mofo, Do You Feel Loved?, Beautiful Day, Kite, City of Blinding Lights, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Moment of Surrender, Iris, The Troubles, Out of Control, Desire, Numb.

Sorry I know that's a lot haha, idk its a matter of just finding the right song that connects because they've done a lot of different styles

60s Batman-- which songs have you heard by them? Some of my favorites are The Fly, Love is Blindness, Mofo, Do You Feel Loved?, Beautiful Day, Kite, City of Blinding Lights, I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For, Moment of Surrender, Iris, The Troubles, Out of Control, Desire, Numb.

Sorry I know that's a lot haha, idk its a matter of just finding the right song that connects because they've done a lot of different styles

All of their songs off of "songs of innocence"  and beautiful day and red, which was pretty good, I'll have to listen to the one's you mentioned, thank you

Really exemplary cover of Bob Dylan <3

Yeah Songs of Innocence was good but not their best album, IMO

I don't know why but I really loved 'Volcano' off that album. Their early to mid 90s work was certainly their best imo with things like The Wanderer, Stay, Lemon and heck, I even quite like the Pop record even if Bono's tight fitting trousers are now forever burned into my brain.