I'm Feminine?

kyrie

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

I also struggle, a lot because I think this of myself. Okay I am going to tell you one of my most regreted secrets. when I was in 3rd grade, I listened to Dolly Parton. I don't don't laugh, and then in 3rd to 4th I listened to Hannah Montana. But now I listen to great music. Anyway, just when you do something that you may consider girly, just stop and all of a sudden acting mor manly and stop doing that way. for me its b/c i like dora like girls at my school just cause its funny, and because i am extremely hyperactive

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I would just say don't carry the title people give you. So many times people get into this "I dont care what people say" when they do. If people are calling you gay then care. Dont continue on the same path. Step back and see what it is you can change. If you really have a concern about it then there is probably some things that you can do to not be feminine. I dont know how you talk, but one thing i would say first is to talk like a man. Second make sure you carry yourself like a man. If you dont know exactly how to do that then watch some old John Wayne or Client Eastwood movies. I'm sure they liked shopping and had lots of woman friends, but no one called them gay.

Hey Kyrie.

A guy said here:

'' Practical Tips

1. Try your best to not sound effeminate when you speak

Seriously it is so annoying and gross when guys sound like girls or homosexuals when they talk. Try to make your voice sound a little deeper, not like faking it, just try to help it, and speak a little louder and clearer.

2. Don't let your wrist hang or flap around. Again that is effeminate and gross.

3. It's ok to like shopping and chick flicks but try to hide it a little bit. It's actually a pretty fun ongoing joke that girls find funny.

4. spit. burp. fart. punch stuff. work out.

5. change your signature. When I first saw it i thought you were a girl. there are more sigs out there. just let it go man. oh yea say man after stuff too or dude or bro. '' .

Don't start living after what others tell you because you must live your life. What i am telling you is: Don't get interested in power tools, soccer, whatever, just because other guys do it. Spiting is gross, but usefull. Farting and burping is also useful. Its natural, but not something you should do like in a dinner party. You catch my drift, right?. Even girls fart and burp and i belive that they can be better then men at it, in other words, i have experianced it.

What i do agree with this post in, is that you shouldn't use feminine girl body language like dont let your wrist hang or flap around and i agree with that speaking thing.

Most important of all: Remember what the Word of God says in all things of your life. God loves you, dawg.

• 3 weeks later...

Honestly, if I went to school, I would not care if people were gay, bi, or any other sexuality. You need to have more confidence in yourself. Once you leave Highschool (Or School in general) you really won't have people making fun of you. You may have drinking buddies that poke fun at you though.

• 2 weeks later...

maybe you aren't feminine. What idea of manlyness are they judging you by?

I listen to Taylor Swift, and some songs by Nevi lovato, Hillary Duff, and others, and I watch love movies with my friends like the notebook and others so what? it doesn't make me feminine.

You are this way for a reason, and you can read people in your own way, and you can love people in an extremely unique way. It doesn't matter what other people think, just ask Jesus what He thinks of you. I bet He will say "You are my son" and after all there are no rubber stamp people and not rubber stamp Christians.

Do not try to be manly, try to be the one who God wants you to be.

What others see as feminine can actually be more manly than anything they could ever do.

Thread,

Kindly take some friendly advice from someone who cares:

WallPaper-DIE.jpg

You have no business being alive after three years. None. You don't know what you're doing; we don't know what you're doing. You just need to take a deep breath and take the plunge.

Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

No! I refuse....!

Personally, I just try to ignore this crap about Masculine and Feminine things. The way I see it, we're human beings, who individually ought to be capable of the full range things that humans are capable of doing and being on their own - obviously, we need a relationships to fully be ourselves, given that that's what we were created for, but...

The point is, I don't see why enjoying shooting a gun means I can't enjoy being pretty. Gar. Maybe I'll just go off and mope around for a few years until the world caves in and wrongs are made right.

^ So much for being a Little Pony fanboy, I thought you would have a dead Little Pony on that picture.

Believe you me, I looked. Alas, bronies have failed to provide the appropriate picture )8

AND WHY IS THIS THREAD STILL ALIVE?

• 3 months later...

Sounds to me like you are just largely misinterpreted, being sensitive, isn't a bad thing, as long as your emotions do not control you, it can help you support someone when they need it, which can be a great witness for Christ, last I checked shopping was not exclusively for girls either, but if you are really concerned about what other people think of you, try taking up a hobby that is widely considered manly, me myself, I fight mma and boxing, if people know you do *insert manly hobby here* that will likely playa major roll in their view of you, just my experience though

• 5 weeks later...

there are things that makes men feel like men...what you are doing is putting feminine qualities before the manly ones which is wrong (this is the way homosexuals start according to a psychologist) Masculine qualities are competition, aggressiveness (this doesn't mean violence), controlled emotions, and being logical. What you should do if you want to be more manly is raise your testosterone levels. You should lift weights, practice a sport, sleep 8 hours a day, avoid soy, and meditate. By doing so, masculine qualities will show up in you. Trust me, if you do this you will feel AMAZING!

i had a lot of girls as friends during high school, i think because i had a bad boy image lol i always listened to heavy metal, did martial arts and a lot of other stupid stuff (like jumping off the roof of my house) I was also raised around women but my mom made sure i developed masculine qualities by making sure i spent time with as many men as possible.

• 9 months later...