PokemonX and PokemonY

Foofer

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, got Pokemon Y, currently raising the Grass Starter, Vivillion and the Torchic. Any other recs for good pokemon to catch? I used to be so good at knowing each and every Pokemon's individual stats but it's all gone out of my brain T_T

dunsparce.

everybody needs a dunsparce

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I posted a status update about it but then decided to delete cause I thought it would be a bother for the members.

I am in desperate need (actually I just want it) of a Purrloin/Liepard. I'm trying to make a team of some fairly high speed Pokemon and Liepard is the obvious choice for a fast Dark type with a variety of attack plans. 

So if any of you guys have an extra Liepard in their box, I'd gladly trade you for it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I actually got wiped out against Siebold because I decided to heal some of my Pokemon when he sent out his Gyarados. This enabled him to use Dragon Dance four times. The battle is on my youtube channel. :P

We should all exchange friend codes as I want to visit more areas in the friend safari.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...