How many kids would you prefer in your lifetime?

# of kids  

89 members have voted

1. 1. # of kids

• 5+ ouch

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel so weird picking the top box >_< I know I may be nuts but I want between 4-6 :-) I just love kids, I love big bustling houses full of people and I love the craziness of it all. I know a lot of families with 5 and I think thats my ideal number.

Financial situation may change that a bit but I guess we'll see.

I only ever want 2 kids regardless of my financial situation. I would be happy with 1, but I don't want to subject my hypothetical future kid to the occasional loneliness that I assume is inherent in being an only child.

How right you are. I know several only children, and they all wish they had siblings at times. They don't always wish they did, but those of us with siblings don't always like them, either. :3

I know I have no control over this kinda thing, but I'd want an older brother, and a younger daughter. I've had several parents tell me that'd be the easiest way. (These parents have a first-born daughter, by the by.)

But if I had all the money in the world, I'd still have two. And spoil them in the best way possible. ^_Q

For a long time (since I myself was a child), I wanted 5 or more children. But now, being in a committed relationship and having a good look at my future, I think I will probably only have 3 at most. Kids are really expensive. And hard work.

However, to answer the bonus question, that would change if I had a larger stable income. I think I would probably have several children if I could support them all comfortably and afford a house large enough for everyone to have their own space.

Bonus Q: Would your answer change depending on your financial status?

I cannot answer... I would love to have kids. However due to some of the conditions regarding certain waves, freqs and so forth... many of the guys I know, including myself, might be sterile.

But, as the saying goes "The Mission comes first"

I think two would be ideal. I mean, I wouldn't mind having one but I hate being an only child so I wouldn't want that for my kid. It's odd, for the longest time I had zero desire to ever have kids, and all of a sudden I'm like so excited for it? :o

Woooo lady hormones!! :D