What European country should you live in?

ComedyMusicHistory

7 members have voted

1. 1. What region is the country in from Buzzfeed quiz?

• British Isles
    • Western Europe
    • Southwestern Europe
    • Scandinavia
    • Eastern Europe
    • Southeastern Europe

I like taking quizzes on Buzzfeed. And this was a quiz that I thought was fun, not interest specific, and the descriptions seemed quite accurate. I know someone who's Ukrainian (she lives in Ukraine) and she's a lot how they described Belorussians. And the way they described English people sounded pretty accurate, especially the part about going out to the pub for a drink (like in All Creatures Great and Small). So I thought this would be a fun quiz to share.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/marietelling/what-european-country-do-you-actually-belong-in

What country did you get? I got Malta. I don't actually know a lot about Malta, but it seems like a nice place. I took this quiz nine times selecting my first favorite option, second favorite option, and finally least favorite option. The order I got the countries was Malta, France, Greece, Denmark, the Czech Republic, Belarus, Bulgaria, Portugal, and the United Kingdom. 

Edited by ComedyMusicHistory

I like Buzzfeed, it's impressive to be able to distill the entire spectrum of human experience into a selection of top tens and lists.

Anyhoo I got Croatia: 

You’re a very passionate person, and you’re an absolute romantic. You can come across as a bit mysterious, but you have a good time wherever you are. Plus, you’re an absolute whiz in the kitchen.

I struggle to see how saying I like seasoning with pepper and chips as hangover food constitutes being a great cook. 

Abi, you're an absolute romantic? D'awww <3 I knew you were a cuddly person deep down in there.

IT LIES. LIES I SAY. MY HEART IS NOTHING BUT POISONED SPIKES >=O

I don't actually know how it got that, maybe Arial is secretly the font of love and not the font mandated by assignment guidelines.

Second time around i got Malta which sounded about right compared to Croatia. From the looks of it to get the UK you need to be a monarchist, drunken football hooligan with a questionable dietary intake.

Edited by slycooper

This is the most whacked out quiz about Europe ever. 

Buzzfeed quizzes aren't meant to be taken too seriously. They're usually more or less silly. Every American wants to know where they belong in Europe. And apparently the Disney princess I'm most like is Ariel, the celebrity I should have as a bridesmaid is Taylor Swift, and, get this, my celebrity BFF should be Britney Spears.

I got Czech Republic on a second go round.

DANG IT I WANT WALES! 

A lot of Doctor Who is filmed in Wales. So I'd be down with getting Wales.

Anyway, I got France, and I don't understand at all.

Wales is part of the United Kingdom.

giphy.gif

You don't have a city apartment decorated in Ikea furniture?

From the looks of it to get the UK you need to be a monarchist, drunken football hooligan with a questionable dietary intake.

I found out about this specific quiz on Facebook from someone sharing they belong in the UK. And they're into football!

Edited by ComedyMusicHistory

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...