What's Your Favorite Hymn?

Anima Christi

• 1 month later...
If you ask what my favorite poetry is , I would say that all poems about God's love are my favorite poems. I love to sing, but I sing  not very well , so I feel very inferior . Since I believe in God , I know that God treats everybody equally, everyone has their own strengths and talents , although I am not good at singing, but I am skilled in drawing. The reason why people selfish or envy to others is because that they do not know God's righteousness or love.

Now I am not selfish any more , and I  always sing poetry to praise God , that is my happiest time .Sometimes when I lying on the grasses, watching the blue sky and singing some praise songs, my heart is full of joy .I beliece that when we could sing some praise poetry by heart, God will listen it.

Here, I share a touching poetry  with you , I hope that you will like it!

God Treats Man as His Dearest One

Edited by Nangelhill

• 4 weeks later...

Not having been brought up in a Christian home I don't really know very many hymns, but the ones that I have heard sound lovely.

For me, my favourite would have to be "Lord of the Dance."  I have it on my music player and I listen to it on the way to school every day.

• 3 weeks later...