i think my mother has an evil spirit inside of her

usernameplzwork

Idk. My mom is Christian, but I think she has some sort of evil spirit in her hear right now. She used to be the most loving woman ever, so kind hearted, loved my little siblings, was so much fun to be around, she was my best friend. But all the sudden she got really awful. Idk what happened. She told me I couldn't go to youth group or church anymore, and took away my guitars, yelled at me constantly. I had to drop out so I could get away from her because she started becoming abusive. I lived with a Christian friends parent, they were super great. But I was coming home to visit for thanks giving and I said I might want to cone home. She told me to bring all my stuff over, so I did and she's just been awful the whole time. I've only gone out twice in the week I've been here, she's yelled at me all week, she called child services on me. They came today and she told them what an awful kid I was. Sje told her I didn't have any friends, none of the people at my youth group really liked me, I only had one friend, she told her I needed to be sent away to a hospital until I turn 18. Or go live with my dad in the middle of no where because she apperanly can't deal with me. I've done nothing but hide in my room all week. And she keeps calling friends and family members and telling them how awful I've been, when I haven't done anything. Idk what to do, my church is here, all the people I love so much. The people I hold dear to my hear, I need to be here, there's nothing for me where my dad lives. I'm trying to go back to school so that I can get out of the house. She has to have some evil spirit in her because this is not my mother in living with. Idk who it is. I feel so alone. Please pray for her to be deliverd

This is going to sound super...crazy-ish? to most people. But if you think it's an evil spirit, then you'll probably be more open to it.

I've seen one.. in my room. Like this big, black looming thingy over my bed. blehhh.  X_X One tried to choke me the other day. >_> Like nuh-uh bro. BYE. I know, well, I'm learning, how to get rid of them and you don't need to ask their names or how many there are. That isn't really all that important to getting rid of them.

This is basically my recipe for staving off a demonic attack.

Pray for strength and rebuke that sucker in Jesus name. And you keep rebuking it. As soon as she's not around, (or when she's asleep) get up, get out of your room and pray aloud while walking in your house. it can be soft, like a whisper, but your voice needs to be in action. Silent prayers have never worked for me when battling these turds.

You plead the blood of Jesus over yourself, your mom, and your house hold.

You tell that demon in Jesus name is has no right or permission to be in your mom and in the name of Jesus it must come out and it must leave and never come back.

If your mom yells at you, start praying out loud in Jesus name, demons and evil spirits HAAAAATE that,

Praying for you guys too.

Thanks dude, just like, what would I pray though, I don't know what I would pray

I apologize in advance for typos, my backspace key is not working.

Could start it off like a normal prayer "God, thank you for this day, your love..." Whatever your norm is and then switch into "I'm aware there's something else here, something that shouldn't be in my home. God, please give me the strength to rebuke this spirit. I know it is not from you because your word encourages us to fellowship with each other, it encourages peace and love. What is coming from my mother is neither peace, nor love. I plead the blood of Jesus over myself, my mom and my home. I pray for your protection.(feel free to get a little gruff here, there's a supernatural intruder creepin' in your house!) " I know you're there, and in the name of Jesus I rebuke you and cast you out. you do not have permission to be in my mother or in my home. You have no foothold here. My mother and I belong to Jesus Christ, we are saved by he blood and there is no room for you. In the name of Jesus you are to leave RIGHT. NOW and to never return. "

Something like that. Just has to be outloud. Afterward, or even during, feel free to play some worship music. That helps calm the body down.

I agree with Boogles.

I don't wanna sound weird but after I had the whole "read about slenderman" incident, I didn't exactly see slenderman but I just felt this evilness in presense, and I just kept praying and praying for Jesus to protect me from whatever was there and make it go away. Often afterwards I'd fall asleep and feel more at peace. so it may help...

I apologize in advance for typos, my backspace key is not working.

Could start it off like a normal prayer "God, thank you for this day, your love..." Whatever your norm is and then switch into "I'm aware there's something else here, something that shouldn't be in my home. God, please give me the strength to rebuke this spirit. I know it is not from you because your word encourages us to fellowship with each other, it encourages peace and love. What is coming from my mother is neither peace, nor love. I plead the blood of Jesus over myself, my mom and my home. I pray for your protection.(feel free to get a little gruff here, there's a supernatural intruder creepin' in your house!) " I know you're there, and in the name of Jesus I rebuke you and cast you out. you do not have permission to be in my mother or in my home. You have no foothold here. My mother and I belong to Jesus Christ, we are saved by he blood and there is no room for you. In the name of Jesus you are to leave RIGHT. NOW and to never return. "

Something like that. Just has to be outloud. Afterward, or even during, feel free to play some worship music. That helps calm the body down.

Amen! Kick that spirit out! Every demon must bow down to name of Jesus. No exceptions.

Also quote verses, Marie. The Word of God is quick and powerful(Hebrews 4:12). Demons absolutely despise hearing the truth ,and have no other option but to succumb and flee. Likewise, speaking the Word boosts confidence, and provides strength and encouragement. It's pretty amazingly effective. I always quote verses when I'm scared, worried, etc.

Maybe she is simply really stressed about something.

^^^ I find it a bit concerning how quickly people are jumping to a demon conclusion. We don't know what's going on in her head, what stressors she might have or what her mental wellbeing is like. Behaviour changes like this are normal within the spectrum of human experience, as unpleasant and as difficult they can be to understand.

Having said that if you feel there is abuse going on or that you are in any danger, please bring it up with someone at school. Your safety and well-being is paramount x

I'm not someone who is going to say "DEF NOT AN EVIL SPIRIT OMGOODNESS" but even legitimate Catholic exorcists have to rule out mental illness or stress first extreme stress first.  Especially since you have to realize that most parents hide their own struggles from their kids to a degree. People are people, after all. 

Basically, prayer is a good thing and if you are afraid of getting hurt then maybe it's time to talk to another adult in your life (school counselor, your dad, etc...). I'm not saying things arn't bad its just I'm not gonna jump right to demons. 

I'm not 100% sure to say something is inside of her.

I'm deeply saddened to hear about this though. Reminds how my mom changed after my parent's divorced. I'll pray, and you keep praying dear. Don't stop, if you feel the urge to do something bad, pray right away, I've been there.

Don't give up. Do what's best for you, even if that means moving in with your dad. Do what's best for your mental, emotional, spiritual, and physically health. That comes first before anything else.

OP said demons, so I rolled with it. I think most people can tell when their folks are just stressed out vs something else. I'm not understanding why a stressed out mom would block her kid from going to church, suddenly start being abusive (if it gets bad, get out)  confiscate guitars out of the blue, etc.  Sounds demonic to me -shrug-

Or else momma needs to go to therapy to fix whatever is bugging her. This is a VERY extreme reply to stress, imo.

Yeah I don't think its stress, she's not going to church, nor is she reading her bible. But then again maybe not, I'm worried there's something wrong with me to have her treat me like this. But no one around me senses the evil in her other than me, even some people who are really close with god are fine with the way she's acting. I'm just really hurt right now, I feel so rejected... I just want my mom back