What was the last movie you watched?

jessicaaa

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yup! I finally found which one it was and well, i'm completely stoked to finally see it :3

I found it to be brilliant! When Ivor Novello (the lodger) arrives at the Bunting's house in the famous scene when they open the door (the one which you actually have as your avatar) I found it to be artistically amazing!

Recently seen Real Steel, Robin Hood (How'd this slip by me??), and Courageous...

Real Steel: This was an all around good movie. The father-son antics were amusing, and although they could have taken this movie in a very Children's movie direction, they did not. It was the first time in awhile that I found myself thinking about the movie once it was over...

Robin Hood: Came out in 2010, don't know how I overlooked it. It had a good plot and good acting. It definitely was not a crummy Disney take on Robin Hood, which I feared greatly. Once again I was pleased to find myself thinking about the movie once it was over...

Courageous: Thank God the producers of Facing the Giants/Fireproof have upgraded their equipment! The movie was produced much better than its predecessors, but the acting still left something to be desired at certain times. Overall a nice movie, but definitely more impactful if you are a parent.

• 3 weeks later...

^ Saw that too recently :3 It's a film I find works a lot better the second time through.

Last film I saw was Goldeneye (you could throw a pebble at a wall in that film and chances are it would blow up) and Abbot and Costello meat Frankenstein (somehow got rather sad when the wolf man died). I actually find it hard to see Bela Lagosi in films these days, sort of feel bad for him how it was either Dracula or Ed Wood films. Not that they aren't amazing mind ^_^